R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #2

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Sorry, camcaps was not working. The residents. The girls are a group used to hang out, and I think they are tight and works well together.

I'm glad you said camcaps was not working.  I thought it was only my computer because it was totally messed up. I haven't even been able to read any of the past posts.  So this IS a girls apartment?  Not couples?  I see only girls names in the apartment list on RLC.   

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm glad you said camcaps was not working.  I thought it was only my computer because it was totally messed up. I haven't even been able to read any of the past posts.  So this IS a girls apartment?  Not couples?  I see only girls names in the apartment list on RLC.   

Hi again. Yes. Kristy has a boyfriend since like 3 month who comes here regularly. Maracuya has a boyfriend (don't know for how long, but seems a good guy). Alana just had fun with a guy, don't know if it's a one night stand. Rosalie (couch) has a boyfriend, don't know if he'll come here.

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Hi again. Yes. Kristy has a boyfriend since like 3 month who comes here regularly. Maracuya has a boyfriend (don't know for how long, but seems a good guy). Alana just had fun with a guy, don't know if it's a one night stand. Rosalie (couch) has a boyfriend, don't know if he'll come here.

Thanks, I haven't even looked in the apartment yet.  I want to learn about it first.  So I take it there is no girl/girl sex at all here?  

8 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't know what had happened. Everything got tossed over to the left side of the Page and couldn't make nothing of it.  Was like that for about 10 to 15 Minutes. 

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks, I haven't even looked in the apartment yet.  I want to learn about it first.  So I take it there is no girl/girl sex at all here?  

Nope. Only heteros. I'm Kristy-fan from 2015, just to be clear.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know what had happened. Everything got tossed over to the left side of the Page and couldn't make nothing of it.  Was like that for about 10 to 15 Minutes. 

Yup, that's what mine did and it got HUGE.  I'm glad to know it wasn't my computer

Nope. Only heteros. I'm Kristy-fan from 2015, just to be clear.

I can't cclaim to be a fan of any of them yet because I've never observed them but I'm looking forward to it.  I really like bi girls that have boyfriends but also play together but it isn't a deal breaker for me.  So in a few sentences what makes you such a long time Kristy fan?  What is it about her?

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Yup, that's what mine did and it got HUGE.  I'm glad to know it wasn't my computer

I have seen it happen a couple other times before but I just chalked it up to a Flash Player issue as I usually just have to close off the Browser then clear the cache and then log back in and it was fine.  Today seemed to work a little differently.

I can't cclaim to be a fan of any of them yet because I've never observed them but I'm looking forward to it.  I really like bi girls that have boyfriends but also play together but it isn't a deal breaker for me.  So in a few sentences what makes you such a long time Kristy fan?  What is it about her?

Well I'm definitly not alone as a fan. For me she's not only very good looking, but she has so many faces, are strong socialy, and very funny.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have seen it happen a couple other times before but I just chalked it up to a Flash Player issue as I usually just have to close off the Browser then clear the cache and then log back in and it was fine.  Today seemed to work a little differently.

I've only been a subscriber for 1 month so this was a first for me.  I didn't know what to think.  Thanks

• Upvote 1

Well I'm definitly not alone as a fan. For me she's not only very good looking, but she has so many faces, are strong socialy, and very funny.

Good to know.  Thanks.  I hope I'm not taking up to much of your time.  I don't know what time zone you are in.,  It's just 9pm here in Texas. 

I've only been a subscriber for 1 month so this was a first for me.  I didn't know what to think.  Thanks

You're welcome. This might be something for you (maybe not). I suggest you read the posts from when the apartment opened with the current tenants. In short, before was conflict, no so now.