R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #2

I'm surpriced Kristy dared to put on hand cuffs (for show), thought the guy would go over the line. He didn't, good boy. He was allowed to finger her, which is rare. If that could develop, one day the fake noise could turn real. That would be a thing. This goes well for Kristy I think.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

You forget also that he puts tong out and makes an strange face,it's kinda weird,but as long as they(the couple)it's ok with then fine,and we all know how this will end..she eventually will get totaly control of him in almost every aspect of their life's,like any good lady does😅.

I hope your right, that would be nice. I'm not quite sure yet, but it looks less violent now, and he accepts a "njet". May Kristy win.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, northguy said:

I hope your right, that would be nice. I'm not quite sure yet, but it looks less violent now, and he accepts a "njet". May Kristy win.

Sadly in the end all woman's know how to put us in the "pocket"😂,we just have to acept it and be happy and satisfied together with them.Steffan is the tipical macho man,but Kristy have an strong personality so..both will adapt one to another,or they will split,who knows right.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sadly in the end all woman's know how to put us in the "pocket"😂,we just have to acept it and be happy and satisfied together with them.Steffan is the tipical macho man,but Kristy have an strong personality so..both will adapt one to another,or they will split,who knows right.

I find it kind of funny, that the sex show becomes more and more SM-like (Kristy plays it), but the real sex is less SM (Kristy controls it).