R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #2

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

great Kristy, now she's become a sex machine, I wonder what she's been thinking for the last two years, this stallion should have come to animate her is so interesting, she shouldn't let him go 🤣🤣, she definitely doesn't want to leave this apartment

Kristy is not a sex machine, it's the apartment. LOL

I'm sure RLC have installed secret russian sex chemicals in here in the update of apartment.

Still trying to understand what is Rosa doing in house,she just apears one or other time to take bath in bathtub and maybe bate in it and to clean place.Her personal life is done outside just like Ks did.In her place we could had another angel..like katya(that even just as guest proved to be more open and at easy).

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Still trying to understand what is Rosa doing in house,she just apears one or other time to take bath in bathtub and maybe bate in it and to clean place.Her personal life is done outside just like Ks did.In her place we could had another angel..like katya(that even just as guest proved to be more open and at easy).

I think she has a normal day job Ze...How dare she...😉

1 hour ago, northguy said:

thx Calle. Nice to hit someone with similar view, confidence booster. The "obsession" with Kristy (my girl) is because it's the only relationship now in the apartment , that's not "balanced". The guy doesn't have quality, in my mind, to open Kristy's sexuality, he's to selfish and ignorant. It's a kind of mystery to me that Kristy can do explicit sex without going for a finish for her self. That's not so modern for such a beautiful girl.

Northguy, I suppose you have the same principle with women as I have: "Ladies first!" If the man satisfies her woman first before himself, it is certain that the woman will do the same for him, and both will be happy - a very simple secret of a happy sexual relationship.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Calle said:

I don´t get it. What is wrong in cumming into Kristy´s lovely pussy? I bet it feels great. But this guy wants to jerk off on Kristy´s chest, Kristy only licking his balls, because the guy has learned that Kristy does not like blowjob and his cumming on face or into mouth. This relationship has been pretty active, I just wonder how long it takes until Kristy starts requiring her rights - she also needs the orgasm but the guy does not notice,. Frustrating.

Ever hear of a thing called pregnancy?

1 hour ago, Calle said:

Northguy, I suppose you have the same principle with women as I have: "Ladies first!" If the man satisfies her woman first before himself, it is certain that the woman will do the same for him, and both will be happy - a very simple secret of a happy sexual relationship.

Spot on Calle, my man.

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think she has a normal day job Ze...How dare she...😉

By nights?She left in late night with boyfriend and still didn't apear again,think she it's doing exactly the same thing as the Ks were doing before they leaved..the good thing..sooner or later she will apear and take an bubble bathube bath.....hotttttt🙊.

2 hours ago, Calle said:

Please tell this to Smith,kitty would love to be treated like that,sorry the off topic.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

By nights?She left in late night with boyfriend and still didn't apear again,think she it's doing exactly the same thing as the Ks were doing before they leaved..the good thing..sooner or later she will apear and take an bubble bathube bath.....hotttttt🙊.

I understand rosalie , you have zero intimity on this couch, for me this is a nonsense to have a couch in a living room for bedroom,

I doubt we will see more than bath with rosalie or it will be full under the blanket because of this problem

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

I understand rosalie , you have zero intimity on this couch, for me this is a nonsense to have a couch in a living room for bedroom,

I doubt we will see more than bath with rosalie because of this problem

That's an good point also,very low intimacy when your "bedroom" is an livingroom.But not all the girls have to sleep in the house so she will have moments,opurtunities to do it.If guests manage to do a lot more than Rosa,for exemple Mara when she was guest,katya etc also.The thing is i feel she wants to do that type of things outside,with her being an resident it's crap.Maybe she will surprise in future,we never know.