R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You should already know this Ze.  I never had one true favorite, but I had always liked Rita and Kristy.  I liked Rita for the total class she showed and maintained and her tiny waist, and I liked Kristy for the fun side she showed from day one and her ass that used to be made of steel......I don't know how her ass is today but when she first showed up, she had "buns of steel".

My memory isn't what is usted to be anymore Harley,the 40s are aprounching me as fast as an snake is to catch a filthy rat.Thanks for the info😎.

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Or work or attend school during the week like normal people.

Maybe they atend the same School,for some reason most of them arrive almost at same time.Even so..Kristy was two,three straight  days and nights out,Mara passed also two,three nights out,Rosa even more.They probraby have their own houses and makes sense,at least they apear in this one with some frequency.

5 hours ago, northguy said:

Apparently Kristy is in St. Petersburg. To fill out the wait, might as well get hammered.

I once had the lead in a Hollywood movie, that did well at the box offices.

I was all covered up in a custume, so nobody recognizes me.

I was offended by improper language, so I literally exploded.

The movie was named after my sexual strategy. (Not in that sense)

Hint: The offending language was "Ugly motherfucker"

Rolling Stones: "Can you guess my name".

If you don't like it, I'll stop.

Very interesting but my poor English level doesn't help me to reach it..Mick Jagger!?

41 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You should already know this Ze.  I never had one true favorite, but I had always liked Rita and Kristy.  I liked Rita for the total class she showed and maintained and her tiny waist, and I liked Kristy for the fun side she showed from day one and her ass that used to be made of steel......I don't know how her ass is today but when she first showed up, she had "buns of steel".

Because of her activity as pole dancer, she's the tenant of RLC in the best athletic shape by far. Moves like a ballerina on speed. Even replay has a hard time catching up. LOL. Bonus info: Her looks outclasses the competition.

1 hour ago, northguy said:

He isn't a predator.

The original actor(the predator) in predator movie..was jean Claude van damm,but he and the predator suit didn't get along good😅,so he quit and was substituted for another(and very tall actor),the same actor died very young just half dozen years after movie arrived to cinema.But you probably talking about other things😆.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The original actor(the predator) in predator movie..was jean Claude van damm,but he and the predator suit didn't get along good😅,so he quit and was substituted for another(and very tall actor),the same actor died very young just half dozen years after movie arrived to cinema.But you probably talking about other things😆.

Sorry for being too intellectual, just trying to make fun. Kristy is back, so we are back in business. She's responsible, cause she said "motherfucker", so I thought she had seen the movie. Blame it on her.

12 minutes ago, northguy said:

Mara boyfriend is here. Kristy won't get any sleep tonight.

Why not ? Sorry I see what you mean the sex lol. But Kristy is quite active with that herself.

Also last night another girl was sleeping in Kristys room, lets see if Kristy is sleeping home tonight.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, northguy said:

Sorry for being too intellectual, just trying to make fun. Kristy is back, so we are back in business. She's responsible, cause she said "motherfucker", so I thought she had seen the movie. Blame it on her.

Where do you see Kristy? Dont see her in the apt.