R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #2

46 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I know Kaley's BF's name. And what kind of stupid question is "what do they look like?" They're guys. How the hell would I know what they look like when they've never been in the house?

If you've never seen them how do you know they have bfs?  

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Because they talked about them in the house.

Strange I've never heard anyone else say that about Kami on here, but I do hope it is true and at sometime in the future she ends up in an RLC couple's apartment with her bf.:cool:

10 hours ago, Noldus said:

🙂

BTW in Norway you can you get this lesson through the national newspapers. They have almost daily articles like this: "How to get better sex, without stress".
- or how to satisfy a woman etc etc

Just find the Nearest Red Light District.         :biggrin:

• Like 1

I am American. Love America. Have travelled to more than 41 countries. Own or owned property in Spain, Germany and Italy besides three locations in the US. And there is no question in my mind that Americans are much much much more conservative when it comes to sex in general than almost anywhere I have been. Sure we have pockets of open sexuality but generally speaking we are not as open as much of the rest of the world. I could go on and on but will leave it at that.

My God in America we consider a woman a whore if she has had sex with more than 4 or 5 men while much of the rest of the world could care less how many partners a woman has had.  

• Like 4

Il y a 11 heures, Ridgerunner a dit :

Again, your statements that you know nothing prove the US Since when women in the US do not have sexual freedom? But why you did not answer my question about Kami, Kaley and Katya? If everyone in Europe is so sexually liberated, what is your explanation why not have more sex in the apartment?

(SRY Translation)
RLC guy
It's like that in real life ...
If you do not see orgies, deep throats, bondage .... It's not "normal"
Stop looking at the section "Girls on the vocation" (Russian prostitute who make the joy of all the misery of Western Europe and North Africa)
You want to see sex! Why not.
The RLC girls there vocation on the internet there is a lot of website for this pleasure, but these of the staging.
I do not judge, but we must stop all ambiguity and assume his words.

I am sorry. but to give an opinion on a couple's life by looking at what is happening in the bedroom with these bases is absurd.

RLC mec
C'est comme ça dans la vraie vie ...
Si vous ne voyez pas orgies, gorges profondes, la servitude .... Ce n'est pas « normal »
Arrêtez de regarder la section « Les filles sur la vocation » (prostituée russe qui font la joie de toute la misère de l'Europe occidentale et Afrique du Nord)
Vous voulez voir le sexe! Pourquoi pas.
Le RLC filles il y a vocation sur internet il y a beaucoup de site internet pour ce faire plaisir, mais ces de la mise en scène.
Je ne juge pas, mais nous devons arrêter toute ambiguïté et d'assumer ses paroles.
Je suis désolé. mais donner un avis sur une vie de couple en regardant ce qui se passe dans la chambre à coucher avec ces bases est absurde.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, northguy said:

Confirmed, this is Rosalies BF, she wouldn't kiss her brother like that.

They was already together when Rosalie was only a guest, they slept one night in kaley's room after an Angel party, almost a hot morning when they wake up but they stopped what they began because of other people in the living room 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Just find the Nearest Red Light District.         :biggrin:

We are not talking so loudly about this here.
It is allowed to sell sex, but punishable to buy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

To be honest Rosalie's boyfriend might not win many beauty contests, but he seems very balanced, nice and having a good relationship with Rosalie. If they could trade fresh sheets for a bed, they would be fine.