R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #2

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Has Kristy spent one whole night ALONE in that bed since moving into that room?

Can't think of it, maybe one night, but usually he is here or she is out at his place sometimes I think.

I don´t get it. What is wrong in cumming into Kristy´s lovely pussy? I bet it feels great. But this guy wants to jerk off on Kristy´s chest, Kristy only licking his balls, because the guy has learned that Kristy does not like blowjob and his cumming on face or into mouth. This relationship has been pretty active, I just wonder how long it takes until Kristy starts requiring her rights - she also needs the orgasm but the guy does not notice,. Frustrating.

• Like 1

I'm guessing. All yesterday Kristy was talking to her fellow tenants (her base I think). I can no russian, irritating, but the words "sex" and Kristy's boyfriends name appeared like 20 times or more, that's an issue, and the girl talk about it a lot.Then at night Kristy and boyfriend spent nearly 2 hours discussing things (they were somewhat drunk). Boyfriends way of arguing is holding Kristy's arms and neck, what a poor way. The sex this morning was without deapthroat and BJ. Was that what was going on? Did Kristy win the argument? If Kristy is to make this work out on her terms, I think she has a long way to go. Hammer me, that's ok, but I think this is to be continued. It's important to Kristy.

Bonus: To Calle, I don't think Kristy in nearly 4 years on RLC EVER got a real orgasm (sound an body spasms), The eyelids do all the work. She doesn't allow anybody to change that. Only hope here would be Mara teaching, I think. LOL

Come on guys, take out your machine guns, I might surrender. NB This guy appears to be ultra macho.

34 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,why would Kristy want to sleep all nights with her boyfriend,we know we never want similar things in similar situations...she must sleep alone in bed.

If I don't misunderstand, you are funny ze81.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, northguy said:

I'm guessing. All yesterday Kristy was talking to her fellow tenants (her base I think). I can no russian, irritating, but the words "sex" and Kristy's boyfriends name appeared like 20 times or more, that's an issue, and the girl talk about it a lot.Then at night Kristy and boyfriend spent nearly 2 hours discussing things (they were somewhat drunk). Boyfriends way of arguing is holding Kristy's arms and neck, what a poor way. The sex this morning was without deapthroat and BJ. Was that what was going on? Did Kristy win the argument? If Kristy is to make this work out on her terms, I think she has a long way to go. Hammer me, that's ok, but I think this is to be continued. It's important to Kristy.

Bonus: To Calle, I don't think Kristy in nearly 4 years on RLC EVER got a real orgasm (sound an body spasms), The eyelids do all the work. She doesn't allow anybody to change that. Only hope here would be Mara teaching, I think. LOL

Come on guys, take out your machine guns, I might surrender. NB This guy appears to be ultra macho.

I agree with you. I know very well what the real orgasm looks and sounds like, and Kristy has never been close to it. Very few girls on RLC get orgasm whereas all men do. That is why we see so many girls bating.

• Like 1

great Kristy, now she's become a sex machine, I wonder what she's been thinking for the last two years, this stallion should have come to animate her is so interesting, she shouldn't let him go 🤣🤣, she definitely doesn't want to leave this apartment

• Like 1

thx Calle. Nice to hit someone with similar view, confidence booster. The "obsession" with Kristy (my girl) is because it's the only relationship now in the apartment , that's not "balanced". The guy doesn't have quality, in my mind, to open Kristy's sexuality, he's to selfish and ignorant. It's a kind of mystery to me that Kristy can do explicit sex without going for a finish for her self. That's not so modern for such a beautiful girl.