R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #2

I just watch fox comedy and Hollywood channel,I must be really dumb,would be surprised if my IQ surpasses 42,53,but in summer i get an littl bit more intelligent,then in winter..stupid as hell again.forrest gump GIF.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami and Kaley didn't have more sex in the apartment not because of the cameras, but because there was no one in their lives at that time that they wanted to have sex with.

You need to stop with the lies. Kaley absolutely had a boyfriend. He just did live in the same city, but they most certainly had sex because she used to complain about how much it hurt. And at the time she left, Kami was seeing a guy.

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

We do not know why Kamila and Kaley left either

Maybe not but during their final days, one of the girls, I think Kami, was heard saying how jealous she was that Kristy got to stay.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You need to stop with the lies. Kaley absolutely had a boyfriend. He just did live in the same city, but they most certainly had sex because she used to complain about how much it hurt. And at the time she left, Kami was seeing a guy.

Maybe not but during their final days, one of the girls, I think Kami, was heard saying how jealous she was that Kristy got to stay.

Already said that to him many time but he just defend them even if its probably with lies,obvious both girls had boyfriends and for long time,they were a lot time with them outside in those endless vacations,to an point they were most of time outside.Thats why house now is so diferent..we actualy can see now what before we couldn't because the three Ks were all about doing all..not in cams.But the Ks spirit still remains in one,two of this residents..specialy Rosa.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Okay. What are the BFs' names and what do they look like?

56 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

What are the BFs' names and what do they look like?

I know Kaley's BF's name. And what kind of stupid question is "what do they look like?" They're guys. How the hell would I know what they look like when they've never been in the house?