R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #2

41 minutes ago, northguy said:

Confirmed, this is Rosalies BF, she wouldn't kiss her brother like that.

Was there any doubts?Said some days ago when he was in the house that he was the boyfriend,the only dude i seen her doing stuff in the house.Good news is that she instead of sleeping out with him like she did others nights she today brought him.

24 minutes ago, northguy said:

As allways Mara is so positive, but this guy blends so well with the girls. I really like this guy in an instant. (Well not in that way, I'm hetero).

He seems a lot older than Rosa--maybe I am mistaken

2 hours ago, RedDog said:

(SRY Translation)
RLC guy
It's like that in real life ...
If you do not see orgies, deep throats, bondage .... It's not "normal"
Stop looking at the section "Girls on the vocation" (Russian prostitute who make the joy of all the misery of Western Europe and North Africa)
You want to see sex! Why not.
The RLC girls there vocation on the internet there is a lot of website for this pleasure, but these of the staging.
I do not judge, but we must stop all ambiguity and assume his words.

I am sorry. but to give an opinion on a couple's life by looking at what is happening in the bedroom with these bases is absurd.

RLC mec
C'est comme ça dans la vraie vie ...
Si vous ne voyez pas orgies, gorges profondes, la servitude .... Ce n'est pas « normal »
Arrêtez de regarder la section « Les filles sur la vocation » (prostituée russe qui font la joie de toute la misère de l'Europe occidentale et Afrique du Nord)
Vous voulez voir le sexe! Pourquoi pas.
Le RLC filles il y a vocation sur internet il y a beaucoup de site internet pour ce faire plaisir, mais ces de la mise en scène.
Je ne juge pas, mais nous devons arrêter toute ambiguïté et d'assumer ses paroles.
Je suis désolé. mais donner un avis sur une vie de couple en regardant ce qui se passe dans la chambre à coucher avec ces bases est absurde.

You totally misunderstood what I said. I was not asking for more sex in the apartment. What I was saying was if Kami and Kaley did have bfs and European women are so sexually liberated, what then is the explanation for them not having sex in the KKK apartment?

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

You totally misunderstood what I said. I was not asking for more sex in the apartment. What I was saying was if Kami and Kaley did have bfs and European women are so sexually liberated, what then is the explanation for them not having sex in the KKK apartment?

maybe they just got tired of it!!