R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #2

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That's an good point also,very low intimacy when your "bedroom" is an livingroom.But not all the girls have to sleep in the house so she will have moments,opurtunities to do it.If guests manage to do a lot more than Rosa,for exemple Mara when she was guest,katya etc also.The thing is i feel she wants to do that type of things outside,with her being an resident it's crap.Maybe she will surprise in future,we never know.

Sorry to interfer, but I think Rosalie wasn't shy on the couch (cameras). They need to figure out to "borrow" a real bed for privacy.

19 minutes ago, northguy said:

Sorry to interfer, but I think Rosalie wasn't shy on the couch (cameras). They need to figure out to "borrow" a real bed for privacy.

this is the only possibility I see, waiting a girl is not here for taking her bed for fuck but in my opinion it's not win when you have the possibility to stay in bf apartment for do that

or there is the option to fuck in the bathtub also

• Like 1

Appears that Kristy has her usual two days out of the apartment. I so hope she'll be back sunday, for a special reason. This secret is known by many, watch this thread midnight between sunday and monday. Hope I'm not a match spoiler. LOL

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Thx spielo. Women are in my mind amazing. Multitasking here: water bating and phone surfing simultaneously. Only on cam 10 in this universe.

An other cam 10 is showing Adeline cowgirl riding ummmmm

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Ever hear of a thing called pregnancy?

Do you watch them having sex? The dude always wears a condom and Kristy sometimes helps to put in on. But when the dude decides it is time for his cumming (not Kristy´s), he draws his dick out of Kristy, takes the condom off and starts jerking off, placing himself above Kristy so that she can participate (?) by licking his balls. I find this quite weird, but so far Kristy seems to accept that, though her smile looks a bit forced.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Calle said:

Do you watch them having sex? The dude always wears a condom and Kristy sometimes helps to put in on. But when the dude decides it is time for his cumming (not Kristy´s), he draws his dick out of Kristy, takes the condom off and starts jerking off, placing himself above Kristy so that she can participate (?) by licking his balls. I find this quite weird, but so far Kristy seems to accept that, though her smile looks a bit forced.

You forget also that he puts tong out and makes an strange face,it's kinda weird,but as long as they(the couple)it's ok with then fine,and we all know how this will end..she eventually will get totaly control of him in almost every aspect of their life's,like any good lady does😅.

1 hour ago, Calle said:

My sub. expired March 10. I haven't watched since then.