B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #2

20 minutes ago, jugghead said:

You all hate Serafima yet she is always in the top thumbs. Shame on you.

I don't hate such a tease...I look forward to any slip of her body loosely wrapped in sexy lingerie, panties, loose robes   ...and every so often a sneak peak of her beaver and full tities from a generous voyeur who courageously releases a capture from the taboo land of those that afford to pay..... I have been turned on by a simple silhouette of her T-Shirt packed full of her hot hanging, suckable TITS!!!!!!!!  Nothing to hate far as I can see..... RLC must love the torment she causes in some of our dicks..... and hey! she cleans really well... 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I don't hate such a tease...I look forward to any slip of her body loosely wrapped in sexy lingerie, panties, loose robes   ...and every so often a sneak peak of her beaver and full tities from a generous voyeur who courageously releases a capture from the taboo land of those that afford to pay..... I have been turned on by a simple silhouette of her T-Shirt packed full of her hot hanging, suckable TITS!!!!!!!!  Nothing to hate far as I can see..... RLC must love the torment she causes in some of our dicks..... and hey! she cleans really well... 

You need some serious help😉

il y a 56 minutes, jugghead a dit :

You all hate Serafima yet she is always in the top thumbs. Shame on you.

I kind of agree with thestarrider that RLC manipulates the top replays to ensure that we see what they want us to see.

Just like yesterday's bathtub show with Ginger, it was totally nothing and yet it is on top row. I might be wrong, but I don't think there are so many idiots around.

And maybe some viewers just clicked to see what is the fuss about and then closed it after realising it was a click bait. And that adds up.

Just now, dontgetnone said:

You need some serious help😉

yup.... but more nudity from Sera would release some pent up frustration of my imagination....hahahahaha  cause I dontgetnone either...

• Like 1

il y a 31 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

She is RLC's easy way to entice new subscribers and put some of us on hooks.

I don't want to go on talking about her because she is really a waste of time. 

An all-tease, all click-bait no-show girl. Perfect money-making machine for them.

Just now, SierraTM said:

She is RLC's easy way to entice new subscribers and put some of us on hooks.

I don't want to go on talking about her because she is really a waste of time. 

An all-tease, all click-bait no-show girl. Perfect money-making machine for them.

ABSOLUTELY Agree..... I mean to tease a voyeur is Money in this wacko forum (all CamCaps ) and so many other looking.... I don't even know how I found Cam Caps?  That  (the SERAFinas , the new girls/couple, the visiting guests  is the ?bait that reals us in...… I might add how laughable that so many don't get that immediately and enjoy the game..... yet  they voice there dislike/hatred as Jughead pointed out  with today.... The DEMAND of more nudity/sex seems such an entitled attitude.... I could criticise this wacky freelance /kinky world doesn't meet my MY needs but I am only in this for the surprises... others...well to each there own right

This works for me ….More ...of course …

KZWb.png  KZW5.png KHCj.png 

KZwy.png KZw3.png

KZwM.png        ef3a.png

I was so hoping for a slip 

ef30.png   ef3x.png  and I'm sure if Sera could talk she would say....

KIrj.png      and thank you again for the hot pics recently of her full frontal from her bedroom   made it worth hanging around

• Like 1

found them...  forget who gets the credit  …. but set those tities FREE   

ef3k.jpg ef3G.jpg   ef3Z.jpg 

and  I just won't tire of these random moments and will miss this way more than the so called Haters... cause this is still a Hot and Sexy Woman …!

ef3i.jpg  ef3r.png 

ef3v.png 

• Like 5

Mark Thompson said . cause this is still a Hot and Sexy Woman …!

She certainly is a hot and sexy woman but in my opinion she is also many other things and more often than not in the last few weeks one of the biggest things she is is GONE as she is right now.