B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #2

23 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I kind of agree with thestarrider that RLC manipulates the top replays to ensure that we see what they want us to see.

Just like yesterday's bathtub show with Ginger, it was totally nothing and yet it is on top row. I might be wrong, but I don't think there are so many idiots around.

And maybe some viewers just clicked to see what is the fuss about and then closed it after realising it was a click bait. And that adds up.

And, what would be the motivation for RLC to manipulate the thumbs?

23 hours ago, SierraTM said:

She is RLC's easy way to entice new subscribers and put some of us on hooks.

I don't want to go on talking about her because she is really a waste of time. 

An all-tease, all click-bait no-show girl. Perfect money-making machine for them.

Just you mentioning her or even posting tells me that you care about her. LOL

29 minutes ago, presolone1 said:

Bonjour ; Serafima doit partir rapidement !!!!!!!!!  C'est fille est chiante et nulle !!!!!!!! 

Vous êtes ennuyeux et nul. Ou peut-être que je ne devrais pas avoir assez d’intérêt pour vous pour faire une déclaration à votre sujet.

40 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hey Sera go check out your competition in the Moscow Penthouse, you will like what you see I promise. Go see Maracuya, She will show just what you really need to know, and what you have so longed to learn and feel. Better yet, go hide under your covers like you have for 116 days and nights, why would we expect you to ever change ? I give up, Cheesy old boy may you rest in peace, she is a waste of all the voyeurs time and we will not going to see any pleasure on her part. She doesn't like pleasure and satisfaction. Too Bad really for such a beautiful young lady to be left wanting all the time and never finding the joys and pleasure of fulfilling her own secret desires.

I guess you think you would shame her into doing what you want, eh?

22 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I guess you think you would shame her into doing what you want, eh?

Oh Of course Jugghead, I firmly believe I have so much influence over all of the RLC participants that I can get them to do anything I wish..... LMAO🤣 Where is Veronica and Archie ? What are bored because nothing is going on over at the chat in RLCF ? This is not your fav where you lavish on Leora all the time Hahahaaha.

2 hours ago, presolone1 said:

@jugghead;   Avant d'insulter les gens ,on dit BONJOUR , la politesse ça s'apprend ……..

I doubt you kow what  the word politeness means,because YOU insult Sera constantly.

• Upvote 1