B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #2

Sera's contempt for Ginger is off the scale. She rarely talks to her, rarely looks at her or makes eye contact, rarely if ever touches her (just a friendly cuddle might be nice for Ginger). Sera just stares into her phone. I really wish Ginger would walk away from Sera and have nothing  to do with her. Friendship is reciprocal and needs interaction. Sera offers Ginger nothing by way of emotional support. It is sad to watch. Mean girl is a very mean girl!!!

• Like 4

Le 3/18/2019 à 10:57 AM, Mark Thompson a dit :

ABSOLUTELY Agree..... I mean to tease a voyeur is Money in this wacko forum (all CamCaps ) and so many other looking.... I don't even know how I found Cam Caps?  That  (the SERAFinas , the new girls/couple, the visiting guests  is the ?bait that reals us in...… I might add how laughable that so many don't get that immediately and enjoy the game..... yet  they voice there dislike/hatred as Jughead pointed out  with today.... The DEMAND of more nudity/sex seems such an entitled attitude.... I could criticise this wacky freelance /kinky world doesn't meet my MY needs but I am only in this for the surprises... others...well to each there own right

To watch her for free yes, to pay to watch her, fxxk no.

Il y a 6 heures, jayp1220259 a dit :

when does sera leave?

Apparently, when she decides it is time.

RLC is like a dog waiting for her to give it permission to wag its tail or to fetch a ball.

But this dog is making a living out of her so perhaps it is a win-win situation.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Apparently, when she decides it is time.

RLC is like a dog waiting for her to give it permission to wag its tail or to fetch a ball.

But this dog is making a living out of her so perhaps it is a win-win situation.

Hi Sierra...i sent you a pm some days ago, did you read it?