Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #8

15 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Not great, feeling pretty sick and down, in heaps of pain. Only 13 days to go to my operation.

Keep your head up and hope the pain goes away and you have a full recovery after the operation.  

• Like 1

I finally had a chance to watch Leora bathing in the guest room and I have to say I am surprised Paul open that door when of all people he is totally aware of what was going on, being that the door was closed and one strange thing I have to say about this, is I believe he was reacting more to what Eva was pointing towards, if you have a opportunity to review it notice he was reacting more to Eva instead of his better judgment

16 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Has she started to regrow her pubic strip yet? I hope so, I will be very disappointed and sad if she doesn't  😿

lol agree

and it seems wrong to put a razor so close to such a wonderful area of the body

• Upvote 1

It should not be surprising since it was not the first time it has occurred except for perhaps some who have not been interested followers of the residence that long. It has occurred in the past, the last time of which was a number of years ago. Also at a time when he was obviously only attempting to work any only part time from the residence. It is likely that since there was a raise in the subsistence comp., that he made a decision that they should be satisfied that they could get by on it and a percentage of what he made on a more full time basis. A noticeable difference this time though is, whenever he is not on a pc or eating, he follows her around the residence most of the rest of the time similar to as a pup does it's mother, even more so than the last time it occurred. There are many who considers that type of behavior as suffocating and of not being given sufficient space, and especially when it comes to different ways many women feel. It certainly has been one reason that has been a substantial part of what caused many relationships to fail and end.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm trying too when my illness lets me. Watching Leora dance before she bates helps me take my mind off my pain.

I love the thought that Leora reads my comments.

after your operation have a great everyday

make sure you put a vid or two on your device and that thought you will need less opioids 😀

hope getting well will be comfortable for you and even if the hospital has decent food, get take out!!!!!