B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March 2019 #2 / April #1

Noldus

31 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

It did happen.....Sher threw up and cried afterwards....I am a little bit confused about the twins...Which one sleeps on the left and have a birth mark on her left bum cheek??? Was she the one that got a dildo shoved in her fanny yesterday by Gina??

OK, you've convinced me...😏

Lia sleeps on the left, has the birthmark and is the more open of the 2. She, allegedly, took part in the B1 event and she was the twin that was definitely dildo'd last night...

Gina left last night and returned after approx 45 minutes.  It may be out of coincidence

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Did anyone figure out where Gina went last night and has she come home yet?  Can't tell with the UM.

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Did anyone figure out where Gina went last night and has she come home yet?  Can't tell with the UM.

but Kylie and Russ were gone from B3 approximately the same time frame as well.  They could have simply met for a quick beer at a local pub and nothing more.  Gina was dressed pretty plain in overall attire.

il y a 16 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I never thought I would say this about anyone in B2 but I will miss Jaya.  For the most part she was just as much a kindergarten clown like the rest of them but she did have that 1 night or morning in B3 where she let Kylie and Rus play with her and that has kept me hopeful for something similar to happen again.  The way she left under the cloak of the unexpected UM really has me wondering why.  Kylie and Rus knew she was leaving or they wouldn't have gone over there to say goodbye but nobody else had a clue.  Not even the wise and wonderful Wizard of CC (Noldus).  

I will miss her too. She is crazy and a little hippie. Weird music taste for me too.

She was a nice addition until she had to leave for not sure what reasons & under UM.

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK, you've convinced me...😏

Lia sleeps on the left, has the birthmark and is the more open of the 2. She, allegedly, took part in the B1 event and she was the twin that was definitely dildo'd last night...

😂😂

I knew one twin was more open than the other, just didn't know who it was...They are so friendly, kind, attractive and don't take themselves too seriously..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

😂😂

I knew one twin was more open than the other, just didn't know who it was...They are so friendly, kind, attractive and don't take themselves too seriously..

Whatever you are smoking will you share a little? 😊

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

B2 is back online. I can't wait to see Amy again...She made that much of an impression on me last time, I can't for the life of me remember what she looks like...😏

Tiny brunette 

Sounds like y'all finally got to see something worth watching.......the viewers went crazy with excitement!!  Way to go Gina & Twins!!!  Hopefully this will be a step in the right direction for them or it was all a show because they are fixing to leave or something.