B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March 2019 #2 / April #1

42 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I predict that when B2 will come back online, the party will be over ... They can do what they want, they won't be disturbed ... if they do something ...  I Have doubts ...

The bottom line is if any of the people in B2 really gave a shit about any of you, they would have moved their party to B3 which is only a few minutes away.  However, from what I've read in past posts, when there is any amount of people in B3 the same stuff happens.  RLC has known they need more bandwidth for years and refuses to do anything about it as long as the money keeps rolling in!  When the same people keep putting up with their BS month after month, they would be fools to perform any upgrades on their equipment!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, beent85 said:

Jeg hadde nettopp fornyet ... kan jeg be om refusjon?

Anyone who has paid should get half a month for free as much trouble as it has been in recent months

• Like 1

think it is the server of rlc that does not tolerate so many people at once, it has nothing to do with routing in the house and I think I may be wrongthink it is the server of rlc that does not tolerate so many people at once, it has nothing to do with routing in the house but I can be wrong

34 minutes ago, silver506 said:

How about Replay Tokens so we can at least watch this party later?!?

If place it's offline don't think we gona be able to watch it in Replay,Probrbay Will be an dead line..really unfortunate that right when all the people were in the place it had problems and gone offline,bad bad luck..

49 minutes ago, silver506 said:

How about Replay Tokens so we can at least watch this party later?!?

It wont work since it is offline, and even before they put it UM I tested and replay was also lagging for this apartment 😞