B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March 2019 #2 / April #1

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

at the ghost festival, besides B3 there was also another girl? I see from the miniatures a girl with a blue shirt

nope, maybe Blair in light blue

I hope it's a joke, I see last night's party from the miniatures, I don't think about the RLCs, I charge people to see what they didn't show us last night, it would be really brilliant

8 hours ago, Sergio said:

I hope it's a joke, I see last night's party from the miniatures, I don't think about the RLCs, I charge people to see what they didn't show us last night, it would be really brilliant

I think the miniatures must have been from before it went UM.

3 minutes ago, euth63 said:

For sure.  We missed something.

Nah.....they never do anything exciting while UM!!  I believe that there was never anything wrong with B2 and RLC did what they needed to do to make sure that they could have a private party.  It's not the first time RLC has put an apartment UM for a private party and it won't be last!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nah.....they never do anything exciting while UM!!  I believe that there was never anything wrong with B2 and RLC did what they needed to do to make sure that they could have a private party.  It's not the first time RLC has put an apartment UM for a private party and it won't be last!!

So let me get this straight....RLC slowed down the network to fake a technical problem in B2, pissing off customers, so they could throw a private party? 

That's one hell of an conspiracy theory.  

• Like 3