B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March 2019 #2 / April #1

B2 has two very real, "straight-forward", no-fake but yet not plain girls in Gina and Jaya.

Gina is as authentic as it gets, not afraid to show her emotions and her goofiness, pisses in her pants & not afraid to get drunk and rowdy. Does not play with the camera angles and get involved in activities.

Jaya, i like how she isn't shy about her trashy music, her dance moves, her bruises, all her other body marks and quite meaty legs 😍. She is like a young college girl you meet at the campus. Her bates are real & authentic, she edges herself like some others before and go for more than one orgasm at times. 

The other two I am not so sure, they are just there. RLC, get them to do something sexual or get them out 😑

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let me ask this in a way that it might help me more.  What was wrong with the table that it needed fixing??

It was in a state so they had to go UM to fix it 😏

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

It was in a state so they had to go UM to fix it 😏

That's what happens when they abuse furnishings.  They should leave Safety Manuals for the Girls to explain that Tables are not made to be Sat or Stood on. 

If you don't abuse your own Home Furnishings then don't do it to others furnishings that don't belong to you.   Just a 2 Minute thought into a Brain can save a lot of work.

• Like 4

Well, I can see I'm getting nowhere with finding out what happened to the table exactly and I guess I deserve it.  Thanks for the jigsaw puzzle answers!  Oh....one more question.  When did the table get broken, was while they were under maintenance for their private party??

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, I can see I'm getting nowhere with finding out what happened to the table exactly and I guess I deserve it.  Thanks for the jigsaw puzzle answers!  Oh....one more question.  When did the table get broken, was while they were under maintenance for their private party??

😀 maybe you have to ask your source 😉 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Replay skips from 15.58 to 16.17 yesterday. The girls were in the kitchen and looked like they were waiting for someone. The glass top disappeared in this time period...There was no sign of a 20 min orgy...😉