R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #3 / April #1

Well you what they say 3 out of 4 aint bad. Rosalie was a bad choice as spends most her time out of the Penthouse just like Kamila. I am beginning to think she really didn't want to be a part of the project, but was talked into it by her friends. Like I have said before I think they chose the wrong Angel for the 4 musketeers. I guess time will tell like it did with Kami, but so I am not at all impressed with Rosalie.

Finaly "resident" Rosa presented us with her presence(after all weekend out),she obviously isn't an resident..just a guest that stays p,apears some days in week and then passes all weekends outside with boyfriend(that hates cams).In my opinion we have two good residents outa four(still better than before)Alana almost as "good" as Rosa..showers.Still time to change one or two of this girls for other(better)angels..

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Finaly "resident" Rosa presented us with her presence(after all weekend out),she obviously isn't an resident..just a guest that stays p,apears some days in week and then passes all weekends outside with boyfriend(that hates cams).In my opinion we have two good residents outa four(still better than before)Alana almost as "good" as Rosa..showers.Still time to change one or two of this girls for other(better)angels..

Oh  I don't find anything at all wrong with Alana !!! she has been 1000 times better than what we had to endure over the past couple of years. Matter of fact I really enjoy her presence in the Penthouse. ❤️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Oh  I don't find anything at all wrong with Alana !!! she has been 1000 times better than what we had to endure over the past couple of years. Matter of fact I really enjoy her presence in the Penthouse. ❤️

I do find it very interesting, that some never say anything bad about Maracuya's being gone many nights a week with her boyfriend.

Tastes.with exception of that night with the dude she didn't do much diferent from Kami and kaley.But she still better than Rosa,at least she stays some weekends in th house and doesn't go "vacations" two weeks per month like the Ks did,.But if i would change Rosa or Alana for katya(think is her name)..absolutely yes.Would say Kristy,Mara,Alana and Katyla would be an good combination.

I do find it very interesting, that some never say anything bad about Maracuya's being gone many nights a week with her boyfriend.

Right, what do you expect from the two "superstars" Mara and Kristy, both delivering regular explicit sex, but also away sometimes. What do people expect, when RLC pays the rent (I guess), but the living costs are provided with work/life outside the apartment. Maybe people are too greedy? I love the way things are right now.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Maybe bcause we know that she also will be with boyfriend some days,night in cams,just like Kristy,both pass some days,night out but then when they are in lots of things happen.So kinda compensate,exactly the opposite of Rosa and Alana case.For exemple Rosa was out all weekend..what will she do next days..eat,sleep,watch tv,clean and long showers in bathtubs.

5 minutes ago, firewall said:

rosalie will spend every week-ends outside with the boyfriend, not super interesting

Maybe you're right, and Rosalie will be in bad standing, but it's hard to live a life on a couch in a living room, and she's an important member of the girl group, I think. Remember Kamila had a bedroom, Rosalie hasn't.

• Like 1