R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #3 / April #1

1 hour ago, northguy said:

I know Rosalie turned 22 this january, and of course Kristy just turned 25 on march 18. The rest I don't know, but Kristy might be the oldest here.

52 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Rosalie is 24.

Thanks also,Rosa seems indeed the youngest,but think all have close ages.

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Fine, he should do his thing and then leave.  He does not live there.

😅,well he usualy does that with some frequency ,sleeps one or other night but other times he doesn't apear,could be better..could be worst.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Thanks also,Rosa seems indeed the youngest,but think all have close ages.

Don't recall where I picked up the 22, but Rosalie seems to be the youngest mind here. The other girls treats her rather well though, kind of respects her, even if her BF isn't a big hit. They listen to her on a sort of even level, while she in many ways seems like a teenager. She's clearly a part of the girl group, much more than the previous owner of couch in living room. I do find her very cute.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, northguy said:

Don't recall where I picked up the 22, but Rosalie seems to be the youngest mind here. The other girls treats her rather well though, kind of respects her, even if her BF isn't a big hit. They listen to her on a sort of even level, while she in many ways seems like a teenager. She's clearly a part of the girl group, much more than the previous owner of couch in living room. I do find her very cute.

Hep all four girls seem to get along good and they do all sorts of things together,Regard Rosa boyfriend..maybe Shen will dump him...mads mikkelsen hannibal GIF.

Regard Rosa(and Alana)will give them some more weeks,my actual feeling Regard Rosa is that she mainly does her personal life outside(mainly her relationship),so basicaly no change at all Regard Kami and kaley in that regard,on positive side she does more things in the house and interacts more with the other girls,she sleeps in livingroom so that's excuse her something's not hapenning more frequently,in other point..there is Rosa boyfriend..dude seems to not like at all of cams..very diferent from Kristy and Mara boyfriends(that can tolerate cams),so potentially that could lead to what we are seing..Rosa sleeping outside in weekends and even some week days,but still believe she could be an ok resident,Alana..no ideia..she had that terrible thing with two minutes dude(don't know if he is her dude or not)and after that..many showers,some bates and not much more,just like Rosa she gets along nice with the others girls and does varied stuff with them.Lets be honest..would be hard to find two,three Maras as new residents,residents like her aren't many.The hot days are coming so maybe things will spice a bit.

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Regard Rosa(and Alana)will give them some more weeks,my actual feeling Regard Rosa is that she mainly does her personal life outside(mainly her relationship),so basicaly no change at all Regard Kami and kaley in that regard,on positive side she does more things in the house and interacts more with the other girls,she sleeps in livingroom so that's excuse her something's not hapenning more frequently,in other point..there is Rosa boyfriend..dude seems to not like at all of cams..very diferent from Kristy and Mara boyfriends(that can tolerate cams),so potentially that could lead to what we are seing..Rosa sleeping outside in weekends and even some week days,but still believe she could be an ok resident,Alana..no ideia..she had that terrible thing with two minutes dude(don't know if he is her dude or not)and after that..many showers,some bates and not much more,just like Rosa she gets along nice with the others girls and does varied stuff with them.Lets be honest..would be hard to find two,three Maras as new residents,residents like her aren't many.The hot days are coming so maybe things will spice a bit.

On Rosalie. As a couch tenant I think it is difficult to demand a lot of action and I think with time, maybe more could happen.

On Alana. Her big problem is her looks (nowhere near Mara and of course Kristy), so finding boys might not be that easy. But here things could develop too. She's rather quiet as a person, but functions (like Rosalie) very well with the other girlfriends. Part of the gang.

6 hours ago, northguy said:

On Rosalie. As a couch tenant I think it is difficult to demand a lot of action and I think with time, maybe more could happen.

On Alana. Her big problem is her looks (nowhere near Mara and of course Kristy), so finding boys might not be that easy. But here things could develop too. She's rather quiet as a person, but functions (like Rosalie) very well with the other girlfriends. Part of the gang.

Complicated case the one of Rosa,it's the fact of the coach "bed",then the no live for cams boyfriend,then she is kinda shy,Gess almost all this points could evolve,don't think Regard the dude anything can be done.Alana Personaly think she is as pretty as Kristy and Mara,but can't "read" the girl😅,curious to see if finaly Rosa will be in cams this weekend.

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Maybe Rosa works or attends school in Moscow and spends the weekends with her family who might live outside Moscow.

Don't see her with books or stuff like that(but who knows),one of last weekends boyfriend arrived Friday or Saturday and both leaved all weekend.Think she passes the weekends(and probraby some week nights)with him.

Kristy sex: This is a global thread, so many cultures. In mine women are rather strong, and would tend not to accept the violent side of Kristy's boyfriend. Russia is a rather macho culture. But it seems to me that in the last couple of months the violence has toned down and been replaced by a more cuddling approach from BF (I'm happy with that). I think Kristy is educating him in that direction (a njet is a njet), but there seems also to be a kind of trade, where Kristy gets more and more explicit and allows BF to touch her more. Will this idiot eventually get this girl to a finish for real? That would be something, or am I just dreaming too much. We'll hear it, when the fake sounds from Kristy gets real.