B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

31 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Nobody said that at all Fagen.  Laima and Bea as far as I can see are always welcome to come in by the other girls and chat or play or whatever.  They just don't know when enough is enough.  Look at Laima last night with Diane and her bf.  Hour after hour she dogged them until after 3am.  Nobody is stupid enough not to realize they wanted to go to bed ALONE.  

I dont think it was her fault they sat up so long talking, at any time they could have said we go to bed 🙂

39 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Nobody said that at all Fagen.  Laima and Bea as far as I can see are always welcome to come in by the other girls and chat or play or whatever.  They just don't know when enough is enough.  Look at Laima last night with Diane and her bf.  Hour after hour she dogged them until after 3am.  Nobody is stupid enough not to realize they wanted to go to bed ALONE.  

So how difficult was it to stand up and go...?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...we all have different tastes. I suppose you're a George Clooney lookalike yourself then...😒

No i am not...but if you like girls like Laima and Bea then we have nothing to talk about.....

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

That uselless Bea is doing that almost every night. Laima not. This is getting tiring. 

Tonight Laura and Mila were naked in the bath, i didn't expect something to happen but i like watching them, now thanks to Bea they are in the bed watching movie on the phone just like yesterday. Wow...that is something worth to pay for it.

LMAO.....I tried to tell you

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

As far as I know they are grown adults and if they wanted to go to bed they could have done it with no problem.  Unless she had them shackled to the floor it's only their fault!

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Laima is not my type either but there is something about natural redhaired girls 😉

Red hair?? she's blond 😉 and in the bed with Elvira and Adelita now 😉