B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

39 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Yes you did....and i am still paying for this BS. But you know something? i will still pay just to see Bea packing and getting the FUCK OUT of B4 or even better from Europe( if is true what Noldus said about her visa).

I never thought she was that pretty either but at least she's not shy from what I've read

I know some of you wants to see hardcore girl girl action every night but that will never happen.

The girls will always have days where they just talk and hang out watching movies and things like that 🙂

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I never thought she was that pretty either but at least she's not shy from what I've read

If I don’t find a girl beautiful or attractive then I never watch her no matter what she is doing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't say I did. They're just not my type...but some guys do...

I think both look good, esspecially Laima. Besides, looks is not the most important factor when I value a tenant.

That said, I think B4 had benifited from some new blood rather soon, most of them have been there around 3 months now.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fagen said:

I know some of you wants to see hardcore girl girl action every night but that will never happen.

The girls will always have days where they just talk and hang out watching movies and things like that 🙂

LOL you are right Fagen...at least 27 out of 28 days they will just talk and hang out because they are too worn out from their real job outside!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

I think both look good, esspecially Laima. Besides, looks is not the most important factor when I value a tenant.

That said, I think B4 had benifited from some new blood rather soon, most of them have been there around 3 months now.

F It....I hope they all renew for at least another 6 months.....serves you people right!!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL you are right Fagen...at least 27 out of 28 days they will just talk and hang out because they are too worn out from their real job outside!!

Well...we saw Mila and Laura. So, according to some members here watching a girl girl action every two or three months is something worth to pay every month. 

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

F It....I hope they all renew for at least another 6 months.....serves you people right!!

I don't mind watching Mila for six more months, but watching Bea...that will be a good reason to cancel my subscription.

I just saw in the replay that Bea was talking with Mila until 6 am!...even Laura bored with her and she left. I thought Laura was a girl who talks so much to a point that she will break your balls....now we have a new winner...Bea....what a suprise!