B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't say I did. They're just not my type...but some guys do...

I have no problem with that, I'm just saying what dontgetnone said before...some girls don't know when enough is enough...

Look tonight, instead of  watching mila and Laura in the bath, now i am watching them talking and watching movie just like yesterday...thanks to Bea.

1 minute ago, JohnTheod said:

I have no problem with that, I'm just saying what dontgetnone said before...some girls don't know when enough is enough...

Look tonight, instead of  watching mila and Laura in the bath, now i am watching them talking and watching movie just like yesterday...thanks to Bea.

And Laima is in with Adelita and Elvira. 😦 Another wasted night in both rooms.

You gents duke it out among yourselves, I have to get this place closed up for the night and figure out what I'm doing for supper. See y'all later

4 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

My issue was that you called them ugly, not the fact that they keep interrupting potential events taking place...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

My issue was that you called them ugly, not the fact that they keep interrupting potential events taking place...

If someone finds them beautiful...i appologize to them...but for me....they are!