Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #9

20 minutes ago, raul399 said:

We can not always do what we want ... We have to be more understanding with leora

Oh! Fear not Raul, we all understand her, and she understands us...Some of us very well. 😸😸

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Oh! No temas a Raúl, todos la entendemos y ella nos entiende a nosotros ... Algunos de nosotros muy bien. 😸 😸

A woman is impossible to understand ... Ha ha ha the man who understands a woman will be the perfect man .. Ha ha ha ha

8 minutes ago, raul399 said:

A woman is impossible to understand ... Ha ha ha the man who understands a woman will be the perfect man .. Ha ha ha ha

When I say we understand her, I wasn't implying that I understood her mind, that would be impossible...she doesn't know her own mind some of the time 😹😹 Joking Little One ,. What I was implying was that we understand her limitations and the extra care she has to take sometimes when Paul is around.......And that I'm sad to say looks like it could be for ever. 😾

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Cuando digo que la entiendo, no estaba dando a entender que comprendía su mente, eso sería imposible ... ella no conoce su propia mente algunas de las veces 😹 😹 humorísticos Pequeña,. Lo que estaba insinuando era que entendemos sus limitaciones y el cuidado adicional que tiene que tomar a veces cuando Paul está cerca ....... Y que me entristece decir que parece que podría ser para siempre. 😾

OK