Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #9

It looked pretty obvious that when she went to the bathroom sooner or later she'd be unable to resist the temptation as she was looking very toey sitting on the couch and was desperate to get off, literally. Only the concern of the dog barking probably slowed her down in starting her bate as prolonging the preliminaries might put the dog off the scent! If only! 

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She very nearly tasted her orgasm juice....next time perhaps, from her pussy and the dildo. 😻

Awesome session Little One......plenty of time and energy for a second later. 😸

Since she knows how good it tastes maybe next time she will lick it off her toy, that would be amazing to watch

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Since she knows how good it tastes maybe next time she will lick it off her toy, that would be amazing to watch

She does that quite often. Re-watch it 

• Like 3

Well good night all it's been a pleasure sharing this time with all of you from this beautiful and fabulous person that bought all of us together today and hopefully there will be more surprises from her for everyone that's fortunate to hang around after I go to bed

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, esanders9863 said:

Well good night all it's been a pleasure sharing this time with all of you from this beautiful and fabulous person that bought all of us together today and hopefully there will be more surprises from her for everyone that's fortunate to hang around after I go to bed

Good night sir. Rest well.

21 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I know how much are Princess loves roses and if it was possible I send her a big bouquet of roses for sending me to bed right now very happy

Send her a virtual bunch.....she will get the message. 💐

• Like 1