Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #9

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

From the dollar value. If one pays for the Premium RLC membership six months at a time. Then one can get all of the apartments for nearly the same amount as the Standard membership fee.

That is the best value for all apartments unless you only watch one apartment and the rest are just static on the AM dial.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

What would be nice is if they would add a few more options to Standard membership like multi view and maybe full screen view.

I suspect they will see what the results of this change are. ( providing it is not a mistake )  Before they make any other changes.

Previews are now functioning.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, scutus said:

To make sure I am understood.  One still has to have the Premium RLC membership to see ALL of the rooms in the " Girls on vacation " type apartments.

Girls on vacation doesn't bother me , but I assume one still has to have premium to get replay. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Girls on vacation doesn't bother me , but I assume one still has to have premium to get replay. 

That sir you are correct. I really do not like the idea of paying for replay. If they would have joined up with CC or at least just videos be posted here maybe for paying members only I think that would have been better.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Van the man I miss you here joined in our conversations.

Thank you good sir. Usually at this time l’m either asleep or rushing out of the door! I always have a catch up on the conversation about our Goddess. She is and always will be our Goddess and sole reason for visiting RLC. Always love to read what you guys have to say.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, van the man said:

Thank you good sir. Usually at this time l’m either asleep or rushing out of the door! I always have a catch up on the conversation about our Goddess. She is and always will be our Goddess and sole reason for visiting RLC. Always love to read what you guys have to say.

Hi stranger, good to hear from you again....Don't hibernate for so long next time Eh!

• Like 2