Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #9

What a difference a year makes, looking through some previous videos and got quite nostalgic....He would go to work at 0800 allowing The Little One 12 hours of uninterrupted self time to do with as she wished, sometimes she. would go out, but on average although she didn't " perform "  more often she did spend a lot longer building up to it, the teases were longer, the sexy attire was regular and oh those 2-3 hour erotic dance times were breathtaking. Things seemed more natural then, not scheduled and choreographed as they sometimes appear nowadays....although there seems to be an element of daring and risk now, and she does exceedingly well considering how smothering Paul can sometimes be.

I admire anyone who has the guts to start their own business, especially when leaving a well paid regular job to do so, but after almost a year the amount of work that he gets does not I'm sure equate to a great deal of money, especially after the outlays of money for start up equipment.

From what we observe, both she and him are deluding themselves if they imagine that when the time arrives that for whatever reason she ceases her RLC contract, that they will be able to house themselves, furnish, clothe and feed themselves on his meager earnings. Apart from that, for a young man to lay around all day and half the night feeding his computer addiction is not healthy, or good for self esteem, and the longer her is without constructive work to occupy him the harder it will become to motivate himself when the time comes that circumstances dictate what they do next with their lives.

Mother nature is cruel sometimes, and The little One will eventually look in the mirror one day ( hopefully a long time from now ) and see that those fantastic tits might not be as firm and upright as they used to be, or the amazing arse  is sagging and the cellulite and varicose veins are more prevalent than they used to be.......When that day arrives, AND FORTUNATELY ITS STILL A LONG WAY OFF, she will I'm  sure come to terms with it and move on , but Paul I think will struggle, he does not have her drive and energy and will realize that the world has passed him by......Never was there a truer saying than " Behind every good or successful man, there's a woman "

I am in no way whatsoever aiming criticism at either of these folks, just relaying a constructive observation of how life in the " Leora and Paul" apartment has changed over the past year ......Having said that, its still by far the best apartment, and The Little One is a very special lady in my opinion. 😸😸

• Like 9

😂😂😂😂😂Stop being so pathetic Paul.....what a wimp!  For Christ sake explain it to him Little One......You are treating him for bed sore's ......caused by laying in the same position for too long.....Get your arse into gear Paul and find a job, otherwise watch the rest of your wretched body degenerate.🙀🙀🙀🙀

For those wondering what I am alluding to....she is rubbing ointment onto his back and shoulders.😂😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

What a difference a year makes, looking through some previous videos and got quite nostalgic....He would go to work at 0800 allowing The Little One 12 hours of uninterrupted self time to do with as she wished, sometimes she. would go out, but on average although she didn't " perform "  more often she did spend a lot longer building up to it, the teases were longer, the sexy attire was regular and oh those 2-3 hour erotic dance times were breathtaking. Things seemed more natural then, not scheduled and choreographed as they sometimes appear nowadays....although there seems to be an element of daring and risk now, and she does exceedingly well considering how smothering Paul can sometimes be.

I admire anyone who has the guts to start their own business, especially when leaving a well paid regular job to do so, but after almost a year the amount of work that he gets does not I'm sure equate to a great deal of money, especially after the outlays of money for start up equipment.

From what we observe, both she and him are deluding themselves if they imagine that when the time arrives that for whatever reason she ceases her RLC contract, that they will be able to house themselves, furnish, clothe and feed themselves on his meager earnings. Apart from that, for a young man to lay around all day and half the night feeding his computer addiction is not healthy, or good for self esteem, and the longer her is without constructive work to occupy him the harder it will become to motivate himself when the time comes that circumstances dictate what they do next with their lives.

Mother nature is cruel sometimes, and The little One will eventually look in the mirror one day ( hopefully a long time from now ) and see that those fantastic tits might not be as firm and upright as they used to be, or the amazing arse  is sagging and the cellulite and varicose veins are more prevalent than they used to be.......When that day arrives, AND FORTUNATELY ITS STILL A LONG WAY OFF, she will I'm  sure come to terms with it and move on , but Paul I think will struggle, he does not have her drive and energy and will realize that the world has passed him by......Never was there a truer saying than " Behind every good or successful man, there's a woman "

I am in no way whatsoever aiming criticism at either of these folks, just relaying a constructive observation of how life in the " Leora and Paul" apartment has changed over the past year ......Having said that, its still by far the best apartment, and The Little One is a very special lady in my opinion. 😸😸

They are no different then most 20-somethings:  They live for the present and don't think of the future.  What will happen when RLC is no longer in their lives, he will end up bagging groceries at the local supermarket and she's be working either at a hair salon or in a restaurant as a hostess (how many pretty girls over 30 have you seen as a hostess?).

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

That ointment on the back did something for the front. They are having sex now in the bedroom.

I wouldn't call it sex.  To Leora, it's making love.  To Paul, it's a chore.

• Like 2

The most important moment in sex for Paul is when Leora has finally finished herself by fingering (seems to be impossible for Paul) and he can immediately stand up and go to bathroom to wash his dick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chicago515 said:

It appears to me that Paul has always had some performance issues that she is okay with.  Can you imagine Leora with Bogdan or Sasha?  She would be in a daze for weeks and likely not have to masturbate for a long time.

Up to a point, perhaps, but Nelly needs variety too and even with regular action and no little attention, even she tends to appreciate her own handiwork, as it were. Highly sexed as both of them are, Nelly still looks for something on her own and I'm sure other than him not being there 24/7 she's perfectly happy with his efforts, but left alone there's still plenty of temptation and inclination to get horizontal on her own. So possibly, even if we're only talking hypothetically anyway, Leora might be the same, as she's so diverse in her needs. It's something we'll never find out, as I can't see Nelly letting Bogdan go, or vice versa!

Sasha? Pass.

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

😂😂😂😂😂Stop being so pathetic Paul.....what a wimp!  For Christ sake explain it to him Little One......You are treating him for bed sore's ......caused by laying in the same position for too long.....Get your arse into gear Paul and find a job, otherwise watch the rest of your wretched body degenerate.🙀🙀🙀🙀

For those wondering what I am alluding to....she is rubbing ointment onto his back and shoulders.😂😂

It took me all this time to realize that Paul is a fucking genius😲 First off Paul knows that Leora has thousands of man that want her, so Paul ignores Leora by playing with the computer or with Eva {dog} knowing that if he gives Leora too much attention or love Leora would lose interest in him. Cause women like men that ignores them

• Like 1