Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #9

17 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Okay I truly don't understand do we all have to check with you before we give any type of an opinion on this forum and where exactly did you read of anyone saying "they wishes", now please go back where it say "now this is only an opinion from a person on the outside looking in" , But are you doing the exact same thing expressing your opinion from a person on the outside looking in

No one has to check anything. You can tell me to shut up, that's fine. But, my belief is always that she is not going to break from him anytime soon. It bothers me when some people sit behind a computer thinking she is going to do just that and come rushing into their arms. It's not realistic.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jugghead said:

No one has to check anything. You can tell me to shut up, that's fine. But, my belief is always that she is not going to break from him anytime soon. It bothers me when some people sit behind a computer thinking she is going to do just that and come rushing into their arms. It's not realistic.

Can you tell me when I told you to personally "shut up" or could you point out when I commented on them "breaking up", your whole response is confusing

8 hours ago, RAME said:

si j'aurai pue le faire , je n'aurai pas eu besoin de  le demander.

3 fautes de français dans une seule phrase.

Tu dois comprendre que c'est un forum : donne et tu recevras. 

Tu vois que deux personnes ont liké ma réponse : ça veut dire que ceux qui matent mais qui ne postent pas, on n'en a un peu marre...

Il y a des outils numériques facile. Tente toi aussi.

Et partage ce que tu vois. C'est facile...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Can you tell me when I told you to personally "shut up" or could you point out when I commented on them "breaking up", your whole response is confusing

LOL, no sir, I didn't mean you directly. I apologize. Sometimes I speak out a bit much and it gets me in trouble. That's why I suggested you tell me to shut-up. Peace as always.

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Anyone else having issues on RLC with no preview images? 

You are not alone. Nor does it make any difference which browser I use. It might have something to do with their making all of the couples apartments totally open with a Standard membership.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

You are not alone. Nor does it make any difference which browser I use. It might have something to do with their making all of the couples apartments totally open with a Standard membership.

what no more premium to see everything?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

what no more premium to see everything?

Now with the Standard membership at $29.95 a month all 18_19 of the couples apartments are totally all rooms open. To see all rooms on the " girls on vacation " type apartments, one still needs to have a Premium membership.

I have not seen anything announced as of yet from RLC. But, having a Standard membership the number of the couples apts. went from six to all couples. As of right now anyhow.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Now with the Standard membership at $29.95 a month all 18_19 of the couples apartments are totally all rooms open. To see all rooms on the " girls on vacation " type apartments, one still needs to have a Premium membership.

I have not seen anything announced as of yet from RLC. But, having a Standard membership the number of the couples apts. went from six to all couples. As of right now anyhow.

And that's all rooms in those apartments too? RLC giving away something they use to charge extra for ...someone at RLC is getting fired once they discover that goof.

• Like 1

From the dollar value. If one pays for the Premium RLC membership six months at a time. Then one can get all of the apartments for nearly the same amount as the Standard membership fee.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

And that's all rooms in those apartments too? RLC giving away something they use to charge extra for ...someone at RLC is getting fired once they discover that goof.

To make sure I am understood.  One still has to have the Premium RLC membership to see ALL of the rooms in the " Girls on vacation " type apartments.

• Like 1