Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #9

57 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That shadow being almost always present at the residence now is just complete and utter ridiculousness.

The problem is of course, with him being constantly present,  that when she does decide to give us and herself pleasure it is normally due to an " arrangement " with him to not disturb her, and that she will notify him when she has finished, or he keeps up to date via watching on RLC and/or possibly postings on CC.

The whole scenario then comes across as rehearsed, choreographed and unnatural.....and with limits on time allowance she is unable to be the free spirit she was previously.....There are only so many combinations of fingering her pussy or arse, or dildoing, that don't eventually become  predictable and boring, which will I believe possibly drive people away....I thought I missed her when I was recently away, but since arriving home although she has been reasonably "busy " I have found that his ever smothering presence is a definite negative.

I liken it to when I stopped smoking and working......I awoke one morning in both situations and realized I didn't want these things controlling my every breathing minute any longer, so I stopped smoking immediately, and walked into my employment and told them I was quitting after 30+ years.....I don't think I am far off doing the same with RLC and this particular apartment. A couple more incidents perhaps will tip the scales.

She seems to have lost her sparkle, he is like a leech that sucks the positive life out of her, and the apartment.

Apart from that, life is wonderful 😸😸😸

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, manymuth said:

What is sure is that this appartement with the dark cloud always there....................is becoming totally boring!

You mean you don't watch this apartment for the entertainment of seeing Paul play with his computer and Eva😉

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

You mean you don't watch this apartment for the entertainment of seeing Paul play with his computer and Eva😉

Well, it could be, but only for a very short time. Nose digging is not my favorite entertainement. :sick:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, manymuth said:

Well, it could be, but only for a very short time. Nose digging is not my favorite entertainement. :sick:

Paul isn't an ideal husband for Leora, but she puts up with Paul & there has to be a reason, that we don't see or understand 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

The problem is of course, with him being constantly present,  that when she does decide to give us and herself pleasure it is normally due to an " arrangement " with him to not disturb her, and that she will notify him when she has finished, or he keeps up to date via watching on RLC and/or possibly postings on CC.

In her defence she's making the best of a bad job, gone are the day's of her suddenly deeming it necessary to have a bit of fun where and whenever she felt like, now as you quite rightly say, she almost has to book a time and place where she can make room to fit looking after her followers in, albeit repetitive, in my opinion something from her is better than nothing.

We can also live in hope that as the weather is getting better and he's got his bike as far as the hall, she may just have a little more time to herself.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Before I go to bed I just have to say this, it would be just so nice if Paul surprised our Princess this week with a night out, so she can put on that sexy black dress (the one she modeled for us in December), that would be nice to see her really Decked Out knowing tonight is design just for her where, and she would not have to be cleaning up behind Paul and Eva but that day or should I say that evening would be her day to go out dancing and a nice dinner ending with some nice roses for her

• Like 3