B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #3

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

You don't think Kelly has a great body ? 😮

Yes she sure does, but in the same ballpark as Jasmin, no way at all. I do think she may be in the wrong apartment though, the nudist apartment is B-2

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Okay maybe not as good as Jasmins but still great and better than the others in b1.

What others in B1??? She probably does have a better body than Ginger and Angelina....As far as body goes...Serafima and Jasmine have arguably the best bodies amongst all the girls on vacation...

On 3/27/2019 at 8:19 PM, Noldus said:

Maybe she's moving out - she lives in Barca so maybe she has to store her clothes for a few days

so mr noldus please tell all .of us that are not part of RLC pay roll.. .just why in the hell sera is still living in a RLC apt...seeing you are the one who has stated ..she lives in Barcelona.so why is she still in a RLC apt ..🤔 😕

2 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

What others in B1??? She probably does have a better body than Ginger and Angelina....As far as body goes...Serafima and Jasmine have has arguably the best bodies body amongst all the girls on vacation ever...

I made a minor correction--hope it was ok :biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

so mr noldus please tell all .of us that are not part of RLC pay roll.. .just why in the hell sera is still living in a RLC apt...seeing you are the one who has stated ..she lives in Barcelona.so why is she still in a RLC apt ..🤔 😕

I think she's just waiting for the new month to take over her new private apartment 

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think she's just waiting for the new month to take over her new private apartment 

Noldus, reveal your secret, you are Igor, so try to better manage this site