Agatha & Steven (2019) Part #1

Guest hacıvat

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yeah its a bugger having all those bits in yer hand and not knowing what to fucking do with em lool

Good yin bud,I could have swore there was no answer to my post.I should really know better.Still at least we know who builds the flat packs in Rob mansions😀

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I went to Stockholm once and I brought some Swedish fish candy with me to share at a meeting. Nobody there knew what they were. 😂 

The funny thing about IKEA is that all of the funny names for their furniture is apparently just the name of what it’s function is. Chair, table, bed, etc... 

Amy ,Were they not Swedish fish candy.?😀😀😀😀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

These 2 people live in a box. They are both devoid of friends or personality. Maybe they do stuff and I just don’t see it.   

I think they are just average with everything they do. I don't see any reason to watch them ...

48 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think they are just average with everything they do. I don't see any reason to watch them ...

I like to see her Twitter pics, she’s always putting on the duckface. I like to give her a hard time for it, but she never responds so I quit trying. The guy is addicted to he electronics and neither of them seem to have anything interesting happening in their life. Too young to be acting like an old married couple.