Agatha & Steven (2019) Part #1

Guest hacıvat

Seems like they just toss an tv and some foods to kitchen and done.But at least the couple looks kinda diferent than usual,só Will watch them an little to see,but seing such empty,brown Wish house doesn't help.

• Like 1

I give the FUCK up! They will never listen to us! They don't give a fuck about the people on CamCaps anymore whatsoever! We are goddamned fools and idiots! Nothing ever changes and they don't listen!

....What in the fuck is the point of having a free hall cam? Is someone really going to sit there and wait for someone to fucking walk through the hall and think, yes, I want more, how do I join? NO! They are going to flip through the fucking free cams in the kitchens, the loggias, and the stupid fucking halls and not see a mother fucking thing and leave! 

snapshot1.jpg

snapshot2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What in the fuck is the point of having a free hall cam?

I found out on rlc forum,  people listen moans from free cams located in halls🤣 it proofs, that those cams are not completely useless 🙈

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I give the FUCK up! They will never listen to us! They don't give a fuck about the people on CamCaps anymore whatsoever! We are goddamned fools and idiots! Nothing ever changes and they don't listen!

....What in the fuck is the point of having a free hall cam? Is someone really going to sit there and wait for someone to fucking walk through the hall and think, yes, I want more, how do I join? NO! They are going to flip through the fucking free cams in the kitchens, the loggias, and the stupid fucking halls and not see a mother fucking thing and leave! 

Well, I think you are where I was a year ago, when I have gave up on the camera frustration. 

The thing is, it is sad that lovely Sarita will have to leave because of the fucked up camera setup.

• Like 1