Agatha & Steven (2019) Part #1

Guest hacıvat

Il y a 3 heures, Amy3 a dit :

@AlexLina is there any chance you can work things out with Paisley and Cletus and get them back on VHTV. I don’t talk to them or anything so I have no idea what’s going on with them. Just curious! What the plan?

And Piper and Hunter pleez.☺

• StnCld316 changed the title to Agatha & Steven (2019) Part #1
2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well this jusr another quite soulless generic place opened to just open a place, right?

what happened with you my friend, you've changed😁 you've been always first, to claim others need to keep calm and wait for action to develop; now it's you who's unsatisfied,  just a while after opening of the apartment😀😀

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well this jusr another quite soulless generic place opened to just open a place, right?

Yes, it is a "filler" place that will not survive until the 4th month.

47 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Yes, it is a "filler" place that will not survive until the 4th month.

It's not designed to succeed. It's designed to fail in about 2-3 months. That maximizes the money earned by the manager and creates a cycle of new faces to meet the demands of the subscribers. After the managers get the bulk of their money which is after the trial period and the subscribers have seen it all from the couple, the tenants are pressured into doing more and going farther sexually with other partner tenants, if they resist, the tenants quickly learn that they cannot earn enough to maintain the daily earning requirements and then out the door they go. NEXT! Lovely system isn't it?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

And considering the media you are being quite generous 

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's not designed to succeed. It's designed to fail in about 2-3 months. That maximizes the money earned by the manager and creates a cycle of new faces to meet the demands of the subscribers. After the managers get the bulk of their money which is after the trial period and the subscribers have seen it all from the couple, the tenants are pressured into doing more and going farther sexually with other partner tenants, if they resist, the tenants quickly learn that they cannot earn enough to maintain the daily earning requirements and then out the door they go. NEXT! Lovely system isn't it?

You know what, looking at the camera allocation, I think this is a setup to make sure they are out in 3 month, 

Even a monkey would know that the bedroom must have at least 3 cameras, or it degrades the view experience so badly.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, zoifan said:

You know what, looking at the camera allocation, I think this is a setup to make sure they are out in 3 month, 

Even a monkey would know that the bedroom must have at least 3 cameras, or it degrades the view experience so badly.

Apparently it takes an act of Congress to change or add cams.