Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Not on a regular social media site perhaps under another name, but they can stop tenants posting on certain sites through breach of contract legalities. Leora is not stupid enough risking everything by going against RLC policy....

Very true my wise feline friend. But there again, she never used her same given username as is on the project site either of the periods that she was known to have visited here. So they would have had no legal recourse either of those times because any decent legal representation would argue the fact that there is no way any body should or would in fact know that it was her other than someone who might have her email address('s).

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Very true my wise feline friend. But there again, she never used her same given username as is on the project site either of the periods that she was known to have visited here. So they would have had no legal recourse either of those times because any decent legal representation would argue the fact that there is no way any body should or would in fact know that it was her other than someone who might have her email address(es).

Would you risk it Nich if you were her and RLC was the only means of putting bread on your table....Think about it mate, and look again at what I wrote in bold type on my last post. ::)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Would you risk it Nich if you were her and RLC was the only means of putting bread on your table....Think about it mate, and look again at what I wrote in bold type on my last post. ::)

Likely would not risk it, but was unaware that she herself had substantiated it.

• Like 1

From what I have read it has been an entertaining evening. Hahaha..
It is wasting time to know your social networks .. No one we are discussing here is going to stay for a coffee with leora .. Ha ha ha ha so it helps to know more about his life .. We are only interested in what she shows us when she masturbates .. I understand a little Russian and by her comments I can know the street where she lives ... But that does not work at all .. I will not go to see her .. I will not meet her in person ... Solo I want from her what she transmits to me when I see her

1 minute ago, raul399 said:

From what I have read it has been an entertaining evening. Hahaha..
It is wasting time to know your social networks .. No one we are discussing here is going to stay for a coffee with leora .. Ha ha ha ha so it helps to know more about his life .. We are only interested in what she shows us when she masturbates .. I understand a little Russian and by her comments I can know the street where she lives ... But that does not work at all .. I will not go to see her .. I will not meet her in person ... Solo I want from her what she transmits to me when I see her

I would stay for a coffee with her if I could. That would be magnifico !  😉

Il y a 3 heures, jimbo4 a dit:

Il fait maintenant, mais avait l'habitude de fermer les yeux sur les yeux jusqu'à l'incident grave avec Leora.

Et bien que RLC a arrêté les locataires d'afficher à cause de l'incident, Leora avait été proactif et a immédiatement supprimé son compte et ses comptes de médias sociaux. 

euh...de quel incident s agit il?

More great reading. The dynamics of RLC and the people involved are very intriguing to me. I listen and learn. Regardless, Leora gave camera number 1 the finger. What her motivation was will remain a mystery to me. However, that one isolated gesture will definitely keep me interested a bit longer. Perhaps that was the plan all along?

40 minutes ago, jugghead said:

More great reading. The dynamics of RLC and the people involved are very intriguing to me. I listen and learn. Regardless, Leora gave camera number 1 the finger. What her motivation was will remain a mystery to me. However, that one isolated gesture will definitely keep me interested a bit longer. Perhaps that was the plan all along?

I think she just wanted us all to know that we were number one ??

• Like 3

Right now my feelings is this, am not going to Wipeout years of happiness with our Princess over a finger gesture from her that was probably ignited from a comment that was perpetrated from Paul, and on top of that, my love for her grew a little more when she made a statement for us by saying 'Paul will not interrupt us again like last time' as she physically pushed the guest room couch in front of the door before our Princess started bating for us

• Like 1

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Right now my feelings is this, am not going to Wipeout years of happiness with our Princess over a finger gesture from her that was probably ignited from a comment that was perpetrated from Paul, and on top of that, my love for her grew a little more when she made a statement for us by saying 'Paul will not interrupt us again like last time' as she physically pushed the guest room couch in front of the door before our Princess started bating for us

Whatever your feelings are toward her and him are academic, as Aunty has just arrived. 😹

• Like 4