Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hi All,

I'm back from major surgery, the surgeon advises the surgery was a success. I have a long recovery in front of me and believe me the pain is a killer and I get very tired very fast.

The good thing I can't eat hard food from 3 months and have already lost 9 kilos. Now I'm not fat but hey I'm going to be all rib's and cock soon!!! LOL ( sorry an Aussie joke about an old dog )

I can honestly say I missed our chats and friendship.

I've received many good wishes from you guys. It's meant a lot to me and I won't forget it. Thank-you!

To Leora,

I've missed watching you go about your day and your bating. I'm looking forward to seeing some special times soon!

Again to my mates here a big Thank-you.

Glad to hear everything went well and speedy recovery to you mate you've been missed here. ❤️

• Like 3

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Welcome back Aussie--glad to hear surgery went well and you must be on the road to recovery.  That is good news

Thank-you for the good wishes mate.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's great to hear that you're on the mend Aussie...Dig deep my friend 😉

Cheers mate, thank-you great to be back with you.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Glad to hear everything went well and speedy recovery to you mate you've been missed hear. ❤️

Pepe, great feeling to be missed, thank-you it means a lot to me.

Looking forward to Leora showing how happy I'm back and give us a memorable bating session!

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Looking forward to Leora showing how happy I'm back and give us a memorable bating session!

Aussie, that session you're hoping for may not happen today, as it looks like she's gone for therapy of the retail kind (shopping) taking Paul with her

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

Aussie, Good to see you back and on the mend

Just now, Newark52 said:

Aussie, that session you're hoping for may not happen today, as it looks like she's gone for therapy of the retail kind (shopping) taking Paul with her

Thank-you Newwak52.

You may be right but praying for nice bate as a welcome back to the land of the living.

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Welcome back Aussie mate, good to see you, You want to hope The Little One doesn't bate today mate, it will kill you....:biggrin: Take it easy.

Thank-you my good friend, nice to be back indeed.

You may be right Leora might be to much woman for me at the moment. 🤣 But I would happily die a happy man 😁

• Like 3