Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And the reason RLC enforced the " no contact" rule so stringently and forced her to cease doing

10 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

To set the records straight, it was nothing to do with comments about Paul or RLC that drove her away from this forum

Get your facts straight, then comment again.

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

The fact is jimbo4 and Newark52 are both correct. 

No... the FACT is.... I said RLC is the one that put a stop to tenants making posts on here (which is a FACT), and Jimbo clearly agreed with that:

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

the reason RLC enforced the " no contact" rule so stringently and forced her to cease doing so

Then Newark said RLC has nothing to do with why Leora doesn't post here... and Jimbo agreed to that. Can't be both.

And to my credit, RLC DOES put a stop to tenants making posts here. If you disagree with that, then you are flat out wrong.

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

No... the FACT is.... I said RLC is the one that put a stop to tenants making posts on here (which is a FACT), and Jimbo clearly agreed with that:

Then Newark said RLC has nothing to do with why Leora doesn't post here... and Jimbo agreed to that. Can't be both.

And to my credit, RLC DOES put a stop to tenants making posts here. If you disagree with that, then you are flat out wrong.

Stating only part of the truth why she no longer post does not make you completely correct . 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It does now, but used to turn a blind eye until the serious incident with Leora happened.

And although RLC stopped tenants posting because of the incident, Leora had been proactive and deleted her account and her social media accounts immediately. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It was not what you said so much, but the way that you said it . 🙀

• Like 1

She eventually did again for a short period under a different member username anyway, so the RLC explanation is only conjecture and not factual as they cannot legally force any tenant to not post any dialogue on any social media sites as long as there are no pics or vids that they would disapprove of. It would not only be legally jeopardising to them from a business standpoint, but would also be detrimental to they're business reputation.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

She eventually did again for a short period under a different member username anyway, so the RLC explanation is only conjecture and not factual as they cannot legally force any tenant to not post on any social media sites.

Not on a regular social media site perhaps under another name, but they can stop tenants posting on certain sites through breach of contract legalities. Leora is not stupid enough risking everything by going against RLC policy....And if she said it was so....then its not conjecture.

• Like 4