Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

10 minutes ago, scutus said:

That being the case. I will throw this one up for our knowledgeable members. In what percentage of Leora's bates, does her nectar freely flow ?

scutus, I'm sorry I have to reiterate my previous statement, as we need something more challenging as we all know the answer is 99.99999% of the the time.

How about how many boogers Paul can dig out in an hour, and/or how far he can flick them, before anyone says anything yes it's scraping the barrel, but it's only a suggestion.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

We can also keep score on how many attempts throughout the day it will take Eva to jump on the bed

Since my avatar, and Eva , other than their color, and weight, could be twins. Both have terrier written all over them. I can say for sure. The number would fall immensely if some non skid throw rugs were to be put at the foot of the bed. Especially in the bedroom, as the wood bed frame gives Eva little for her front feet to help pull herself up. 

The other factor is their attitude. If, they want, all it takes is one jump. Or, on the other side of the coin, they may need help to get on the couch. 

Eva however does have longer legs than my two mini Dachshunds have.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

How about how many boogers Paul can dig out in an hour, and/or how far he can flick them, before anyone says anything yes it's scraping the barrel, but it's only a suggestion.

That came to mind, but I was not going to stoop quite that low. However, I would challenge your accuracy regarding nectar. I admit I failed to say visibly flow. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I'm pretty sure there's a lot of animal experts here, so explained this to me because Paul tends to show more affection towards Eva but she continues to choose to be more closer to Leora

Because of the many times he's been less than kind to Eva. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I'm pretty sure there's a lot of animal experts here, so explained this to me because Paul tends to show more affection towards Eva but she continues to choose to be more closer to Leora

Eva has not, and will not forget some of Paul's abusive behavior towards her. She will accept his attention, but he may never regain her trust.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Eva is demonstrating just how intelligent she is, or she fears Paul could be a caninephile..::) 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, scutus said:

That came to mind, but I was not going to stoop quite that low. However, I would challenge your accuracy regarding nectar. I admit I failed to say visibly flow. 

"Visibly show" I would hazard a guess of around 20-30%

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

"Visibly show" I would hazard a guess of around 20-30%

Perhaps, we can find an impartial observer to give us a more finite percentage !!   ☺️

• Like 2