Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

48 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I certainly don't disagree with you regarding her response and I guess you can call that a anger shotgun response, because those small buckshots from her we're Meant to hit everyone instead of the person that actually push that certain anger button, and yes I even responded with a angry response, but as far as Paul interrupting Leora doing her bating actually happened when you were away and on that day one of the first response from anyone came from StnCld316  where you can actually read the start of the responses regarding that day on Chat Topic 2019 #8 section 10

Fortunately a good CC friend sent me on my return all the vids of the missing action for the period I was away, and I did see that incident, although he opened the door he rapidly shut it again, and I believe she had just climaxed anyway, rather like the incident of three years ago when he walked in on her climax in the GR but stayed.

All rather different though to arranging to walk in on her at a pre-arranged time and signal. But no matter, what has happened has happened, and I will not comment on it again unless asked . 😸

• Like 2

******Happy Leora Menstrual Day****** everybody...  this special day allows us to catch up on all those unfinished projects or here's more examples people are doing around the world 1. spending time with the kids 2. wives and girlfriends are finally getting attention 3. finishing or catching up on chores. 4. final example everyone will be doing is catching up on more sleep

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Jesus, don't encourage him.

You have to understand jugghead, SC is our Menstrual Monitor and as such is invaluable to the lives of myself, Pepe, and possibly Newark and Foamy... 😺

• Like 2

Just now, jimbo4 said:

You have to understand jugghead, SC is our Menstrual Monitor and as such is invaluable to the lives of myself, Pepe, and possibly Newark and Foamy... 😺

That may be but I wait for you to bring the news and him to bleed everywhere.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

******Happy Leora Menstrual Day****** everybody...  this special day allows us to catch up on all those unfinished projects or here's more examples people are doing around the world 1. spending time with the kids 2. wives and girlfriends are finally getting attention 3. finishing or catching up on chores. 4. final example everyone will be doing is catching up on more sleep

I guess no one was into my special holiday idea but anyway I was just having a little fun seeing that it's going to be a little slow

• Like 2