Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Obviously we have a cat and dog fight here. What, as a Moderator should I do?

Methinks I should let it continue. The skunk would love to watch the action.

Watch?  He is just trying to figure out a way to get into the " fight ? " without losing his stripes.     😄

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Yes.

That's Paul's job.

Get with the program.

😁

Dude's a quiter he never sticks with any job and leaves the Goddess to fend for herself. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Since my avatar, and Eva , other than their color, and weight, could be twins. Both have terrier written all over them. I can say for sure. The number would fall immensely if some non skid throw rugs were to be put at the foot of the bed. Especially in the bedroom, as the wood bed frame gives Eva little for her front feet to help pull herself up. 

The other factor is their attitude. If, they want, all it takes is one jump. Or, on the other side of the coin, they may need help to get on the couch. 

Eva however does have longer legs than my two mini Dachshunds have.

I suspect Eva might be a miniature brown Dobermann pinscher but I could be wrong

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Whatever she is, I just wish she was bark-trained.

Foamy, she does not need any more training. She has passed all her classes in all the variations of barking !!    😅

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, tryserratops said:

I suspect Eva might be a miniature brown Dobermann pinscher but I could be wrong

She is a mini terrier, but probably not a purebred. The black and tan comes from the Rottweiler, which the Doberman, the Min Pin, the Terriers, and the Dachshunds all by selective breeding for various purposes, are in that linage. I do not know which terriers were bred into the line. But all have the " terrier " attitude.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Well our Princess is back home and All is well in the world

I don't know about the rest of the world. But Leora seems to be very content, in her ability to do all she can to keep her fans, (and others), attentions on her.

Not letting "auntie's " visit interfere with her sensuality !!  Using her " assets " to the max.   😊

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

I don't know about the rest of the world. But Leora seems to be very content, in her ability to do all she can to keep her fans, (and others), attentions on her.

Not letting "auntie's " visit interfere with her sensuality !!  Using her " assets " to the max.   😊

She's looking real good right now. Paul is out? That helps a lot.

• Like 1