Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

Just now, jugghead said:

She's looking real good right now. Paul is out? That helps a lot.

It is a shame that Paul seemingly is unable to make himself absent at the same time "auntie" is.

Or, is that a coincidence ???  Hmmmm!!!!

• Like 3

Just now, scutus said:

It is a shame that Paul seemingly is unable to make himself absent at the same time "auntie" is.

Or, is that a coincidence ???  Hmmmm!!!!

I just enjoy her being herself and flirting with us. The rest is just icing on the cake.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I wouldn't know about any of that. Just me being careful.

jugghead, I was in no way pointing the finger at you. Speculation, at times flows like an avalanche in this forum, and is nigh impossible not to get caught in it's fringes !!

No harm, in " being careful ".

• Like 3

Just now, scutus said:

jugghead, I was in no way pointing the finger at you. Speculation, at times flows like an avalanche in this forum, and is nigh impossible not to get caught in it's fringes !!

No harm, in " being careful ".

No, I know you weren't pointing at me. It seems no one knows what caused it. It just surprised me that she addressed the camera in that fashion.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, scutus said:

Unless you were the person who texted her. It was not aimed at you. ☺️

I don't think the finger was in reply to a text, to text. someone would have to have her contact number, which is highly unlikely. I believe, and I could be wrong, that it was in response to a posting or postings on this forum. 😺

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Auntie or not, she is stunning just lying there. That's enough for me.

And, those Oh so subtle, sensual caresses, just make the "icing" sweeter !!☺️

• Like 2

Just now, jimbo4 said:

I don't think the finger was in reply to a text, to text. someone would have to have her contact number, which is highly unlikely. I believe, and I could be wrong, that it was in response to a posting or postings on this forum. 😺

As you have stated, everyone has their opinion. But her action happened immediately after she put her phone down.

With today's social media, total privacy is almost impossible !!!

• Like 1