Lavender, Connor (2019) Part #1

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, who are these people and how did they get here? I know, don't ask just watch. Oh well!

I seriously do not know. I guess they are just there to make party and have sex. By the lack of personal belongings you can see they do not live there at all

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, who are these people and how did they get here? I know, don't ask just watch. Oh well!

The guy before was a tenant in the old house (Colin).. but badly slept there.. It was said when he earn the "tourist" nickname because he was using the house just as a brothel where he arrive.. fuck.. and bye bye till other day. And when they moved to this house he "lost" the name as a tenant but kept doing the same thing or problably even more.. And the girls (none of them tenants) started suddenly to love so much the cam 12 even doing the service with totally boring face.
And Lavender (the official tenant) since they move to here basically disappeared from the map.. visit the house from time to timeΒ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I seriously do not know. I guess they are just there to make party and have sex. By the lack of personal belongings you can see they do not live there at all

It's the tourist one 😁

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well that goes for a lot of them really or maybe they just don't have much. I guess it's just an apt and the managers are rounding up anybody they can to go in there to have sex. Kinda seedy if you ask me.

Ray 😁😁 ... so nothing else to expect

Not quite.. the personsΒ basically are the sames in this apartment.. connor as tenants and the others actually as extras.. .. The only one that had to serve different guys (as far as i remember) was lavender (in the other apartment) .. she servedΒ all the crew of colleagues and manager and other guys of course

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Oh that makes sense then. Yes, he scours the university for victims of his schemes and profits off their shows. Ok, then, I was likely right, it's a seedy business. Likely no one knows what these deals involve. I can only hope VHTV does. To bad I know better then that.

*ok, that's as far as I go here. Lunchtime! πŸ˜‰

Enjoy your lunchΒ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

I don't get this Just.Help!!!!

If he doesn't swallow the dictionary, I dont think he will read it as not enough pictures so that only leaves the dictionary as a paper weight.πŸ™„

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Just In said:

If he doesn't swallow the dictionary, I dont think he will read it as not enough pictures so that only leaves the dictionary as a paper weight.πŸ™„

Ouch!!!Over to you Rob mateπŸ˜€

35 minutes ago, Just In said:

Β 

22 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Ouch!!!Over to you Rob mateπŸ˜€

Β 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Boy, Rob is getting ripped a new one. 🀣

β“β“β“β“β“β“β“β“β“β“β“β“β“β“β“β“β“β“β“Β πŸ˜‚

• Like 1