Lavender, Connor (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

* @jabbath1987ย Lunch was fantastic! My girl made tuna fish, which I used to make a sandwich. I prefer to add jalapeรฑos, which makes it perfect! And for desert, I had some bundt cake that she made too! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Sounds delicious. I like spicy food. Your girl is a good cook I guessย ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ’–

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Boy, Rob is getting ripped a new one. ๐Ÿคฃ

Rob is a big boy,he can look after himself,he will probably answer this when he gets home from his Morris dancing classes.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, who are these people and how did they get here? I know, don't ask just watch. Oh well!

Whoever they are they certainly know the best cam positions lol

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

ย Lunch was fantastic! My girl made tuna fish, which I used to make a sandwich. I prefer to add jalapeรฑos, which makes it perfect! And for desert, I had some bundt cake that she made too! ๐Ÿ˜‹

ย 

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sounds delicious. I like spicy food. Your girl is a good cook I guessย ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ’–

Next time you fix tuna fish, maybe try it this way. I make my tuna fish with
mustard and horseradish sauce or just straight chopped horseradish. Go
light with the horseradish until you know what you like or you'll have some
REALLY clear sinuses. :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Don't worry babe i just rise above all these smartasses and them in skirtsย :biggrin:

How is the Morris dancing coming along.?๐Ÿ˜€Do you have to keep the bells nice and shiny and your stick polished before you go poncing around the maypole.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, but I cannot stand the smell of horseradish. It burns! I do light mayo, with celery and jalapenos. Perfection!ย  Oh, and on white bread too. Absolute bliss! ๐Ÿ˜‹

And jalapenos don't burn? Too hot for me. White bread = YUK. Sorry. ๐Ÿ’‹
Sweet relish is also good.

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

How is the Morris dancing coming along.?๐Ÿ˜€Do you have to keep the bells nice and shiny and your stick polished before you go poncing around the maypole.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Bloody marvelous, what with the white long socks and coloured waistcoat I look a picture lol. By the way what has Morris dancing got to do with a fucking maypole. That's where you keep dancing round and finally disappearing up yer own ass lolย 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Bloody marvelous, what with the white long socks and coloured waistcoat I look a picture lol. By the way what has Morris dancing got to do with a fucking maypole. That's where you keep dancing round and finally disappearing up yer own ass lolย 

Are you coco the fucking clown or a Morris Dancer,not much to choose between them right enough.Round the maypole or not give me a full on Ceilidh where real men and women dance.Don't let me disturb your practice with your stick and bells.Ting a ling,ting a ling hop and skip,hop and skip.What a Ponce.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 1