B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #1

7 hours ago, xtreza1 said:

kelly is burning tonight 

Alright gents I'm still recovering from pneumonia but I have a smile on my face this morning.  My sleep is still messed up so I didn't see her live but caught her on replay just now and I am liking what I saw her doing in bed.  I couldn't find her water bate in the tub but I'm sure there will be a next time.  So far this girl is impressing the shit out of me.  If it was still possible to get my 1.5" dick hard this girl could do it.  She seems to be a hit with Ginger and Angelina too from what I've seen so far.  Is this her first time in RLC or has she been here in the past?  

Welcome to B1 Kelly.  I'm glad to see you.  I think you are going to really help give this apartment the face lift it has badly been needing. 

22 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Alright gents I'm still recovering from pneumonia but I have a smile on my face this morning.  My sleep is still messed up so I didn't see her live but caught her on replay just now and I am liking what I saw her doing in bed.  I couldn't find her water bate in the tub but I'm sure there will be a next time.  So far this girl is impressing the shit out of me.  If it was still possible to get my 1.5" dick hard this girl could do it.  She seems to be a hit with Ginger and Angelina too from what I've seen so far.  Is this her first time in RLC or has she been here in the past?  

Welcome to B1 Kelly.  I'm glad to see you.  I think you are going to really help give this apartment the face lift it has badly been needing. 

She's new Dont...and glad you're on the mend, btw...😉

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just caught Kelly on replay. What a great wet bate!! She's certainly hit the ground running and is the best new girl we've had in ages, IMO...:biggrin:

Gents I think we have a winner here.  😊

• Like 1