B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

Well that's new.

RLC actually put a reason for the UM next to the apartment title.

Talk about a mood killer, there goes the rest of tonight in B-2. Pitifully ridiculous for all the money they charge to watch WHAT ?

Just now, Thestarider said:

Talk about a mood killer, there goes the rest of tonight in B-2. Pitifully ridiculous for all the money they charge to watch WHAT ?

Normally I would agree but it most definitely was an electrical issue in the apartment.

That is not exactly under RLC's control.

And someone in other apartment post talked we should just ignore things and don't complain..rlc and therefore some of the residents are doing this bullshit type of things for years,of course it wasn't an coincidence..can't wait for this shows girls twins to leave and if possible take their friend seriously with them.

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

Normally I would agree but it most definitely was an electrical issue in the apartment.

That is not exactly under RLC's control.

This has been going on for almost 1 year now,,,,,,, Who is at fault,,,,,, Quality is worth a lot, and their quality lately sucks in the Barcelona apartments

I got a fast response to my pissed off email,,, SAME OLD SHIT.

Hello, 

We apologize for the inconvenience.

There is a power outage in the apartment. We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

Just now, RAGNAR said:

I got a fast response to my pissed off email,,, SAME OLD SHIT.

Hello, 

We apologize for the inconvenience.

There is a power outage in the apartment. We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

Bullshit..they are giving us that excuse for years..apartment was offline for months(so everything could be fixed)but somehow we have the same power outrages in the exactly same moments and situations..but again..still there will be people defend this things.

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

RLC IS A WASTE OF GOOD LUBE.:angry:

Just now, Thestarider said:

This has been going on for almost 1 year now,,,,,,, Who is at fault,,,,,, Quality is worth a lot, and their quality lately sucks in the Barcelona apartments

I would say it's the people that run the apartment building.

That being said, RLC could always find a new apartment that doesn't have that issue. :dodgy: