B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you know that there was absolutely nothing wrong with that post that you deleted/hid.  I didn't give out any locations as to where the girls were/are, nor did i say anything rude or treat anyone with disrespect, and was purely voicing my own opinion.  I tell you what, from now on anytime that anyone talks about anything that doesn't pertain to the confines of the walls in the apartments/house, I will point it out and expect it to be deleted/hid immediately.

Thank you as we Mods would appreciate that very much. It is called the report button. 

you sir, remove a lot of posts without any justification simply because it doesn't fit your approval/belief or agenda.  what is this forum good for if people can't voice their opinions about what these girls do outside the apartments/house as long as locations such as clubs or hotels are not mentioned?  RLC is a site that warrants this kind of talk on the forum!!!

Without regard as to who posted, if the posted rules are clearly broken the posts will be hidden for discussion amongst the staff of CC, if it is deemed that a post needs to be put back on the board they will be returned the board.

Everyone has opinions about how the forum is moderated, thus we have very clear and specific rules to be followed by all posters without regard. Mods only enforce those rules and address all reported content.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Ha ha noise complaint already

I just checked replay, the lady just asked nicely to be allowed to use their WIFI

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording