B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

Amy, I'm here to help you. Just like Gina and the twins when laying in bed you need to be nude. Example if you are watching something on your phone you should be nude. Another thing befriend one or both of the twins so they can teach you what to do to entertain us. 

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

This is what I posted the first time Amy was in B-2. I stand by my post so long ago.

Time to go back where you came from, you really don't want to be here do you ?

Image result for ukrainian airlinesImage result for ukrainian airlines

LOL, she's not here for you and if you delete this post I'm going to the Admin for some answers!!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL, she's not here for you and if you delete this post I'm going to the Admin for some answers!!

Be my guest HAHAHAHAHA, you break the forum rules, the posts are hidden by the Mods not deleted. The Admins delete them. HAHAHAHHAHAHHA😎

Nice try Harley. Maybe just maybe if you didn't try to break the rules for posting in the forum all the time,  you wouldn't have any problems would you ? 😉

I think you should refresh you old timers memory for posting in the forum, so to make it easy for you I have attached a link:

Numbers 1,6,7, and most certainly number 9 are applicable.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Be my guest HAHAHAHAHA, you break the forum rules, the posts are hidden by the Mods not deleted. The Admins delete them. HAHAHAHHAHAHHA😎

Nice try Harley. Maybe just maybe if you didn't try to break the rules for posting in the forum all the time,  you wouldn't have any problems would you ? 😉

you know that there was absolutely nothing wrong with that post that you deleted/hid.  I didn't give out any locations as to where the girls were/are, nor did i say anything rude or treat anyone with disrespect, and was purely voicing my own opinion.  I tell you what, from now on anytime that anyone talks about anything that doesn't pertain to the confines of the walls in the apartments/house, I will point it out and expect it to be deleted/hid immediately.

you sir, remove a lot of posts without any justification simply because it doesn't fit your approval/belief or agenda.  what is this forum good for if people can't voice their opinions about what these girls do outside the apartments/house as long as locations such as clubs or hotels are not mentioned?  RLC is a site that warrants this kind of talk on the forum!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Sergio said:

from REPLAY, I see that there was another session, with our little purple friend, why nobody talks about it?

Was wondering this too. I really wish the other twin (I can't tell them apart) would get more involved with those. The way she was rubbing her sister last night gave me hope but not much.