R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread April #2 / May #1

Personaly i Just think Alana and Rosa were bad chooses to the house.House would be perfect with just three residents(Mara,Kristy and other new girl) strong ones,seems sometimes is one or other in house,so three good,strong residents would make the house with good routines and active.Kinda tired of bate,shower girls.Prefer to see the girls with their boyfriends with regular frequency.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Personaly i Just think Alana and Rosa were bad chooses to the house.House would be perfect with just three residents(Mara,Kristy and other new girl) strong ones,seems sometimes is one or other in house,so three good,strong residents would make the house with good routines and active.Kinda tired of bate,shower girls.Prefer to see the girls with their boyfriends with regular frequency.

same here I prefer watch girl with boyfriend I am not a fan to watch girl bating ,it's ok to watch 2 or 3 times but it becomes boring very faster

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, firewall said:

same here I prefer watch girl with boyfriend I am not a fan to watch girl bating ,it's ok to watch 2 or 3 times but it becomes boring very faster

Agree,it's nothing wrong about watching an girl bate from time to time(can be very sexy)but always is boring.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, northguy said:

On balcony Kristy's BF looks just like Marv (Mickey Rourke) in Sin City. (Good movie).

He have an distinct look,i found him similar looking to an young Tarantino..tarantino globes GIF

Lot's of guys there now, one of them kept looking towards the camera like wondering what is that thing.

I wonder what they tell people about the cameras when they have visitors, if they ask what are they for.