R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread April #2 / May #1

She is my favorite in this place. Reminds me of a muse used for art sculpture when she is naked. 

Her body type, smallish breasts, thick thru the hips..think->(Medusa), if you are into art.

She is strong and mostly silent, very smart and to me uber sexy in general. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

We must have a poll on too much sex in this apartment. LOL

that's what you all wanted and now you got it lol.  it would definitely be one apartment that I would not watch as long as there are guys there.  the girls by themselves would be the only time i would watch the apartment if i was a member.

36 minutes ago, northguy said:

We must have a poll on too much sex in this apartment. LOL

Honestly don't think we see to much in the house,lets make the counts hehe,house have four young woman's residents,and we not even see sex in house all days of week,seems at least Kristy and Mara have an ok number ok sex per week,not a lot neither little.Feels normal stuff.Just put yourself at that age,20 to 30 and remember how many times you had sex at that age,and hopefully still😅.

53 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that's what you all wanted and now you got it lol.  it would definitely be one apartment that I would not watch as long as there are guys there.  the girls by themselves would be the only time i would watch the apartment if i was a member.

Lez activity is more fun to watch. 

A hairy ass and a swollen prostate does nothing for me.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Lez activity is more fun to watch. 

A hairy ass and a swollen prostate does nothing for me.

i couldn't agree more but it must be what most people want to see SC. I for one could care freaking less!!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Noldus said:

Alana bating on the couch

for the first time, I'm sorry for not having replays, it's one of my favorite girls, but if you did it once, surely it will do it again