R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread April #2 / May #1

Alana placed her phone just below the cam to record, you see clearly that they look a little to the side of our cam and that she picks  up  the phone,
But I think they had a backdrop with the location 😉

36 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Alana placed her phone just below the cam to record, you see clearly that they look a little to the side of our cam and that she picks  up  the phone,
But I think they had a backdrop with the location 😉

Probably just an coincidence phone was put close to cam😉.Is not an complain at all,some of the hottest moments is when we get that look,smile,naught look of this beautiful girls."My"girl kitty is very good in that.

I would like to go to sleep, see Alana, with the apartment with no one and a boy, it blocks me, maybe this evening will take the big step

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And people complain about Mara and Kristy dudes..compared to this "thing" they are an great catch😅.

alana deserves  better guy in my opinion, second time I see this guy and second time he is drunk 😏

• Like 1

I'd like to know what's wrong with these Russian guys, they prefer to get drunk, than having sex with a beautiful girl, we in Italy are very different

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, firewall said:

game over, alana back in her bed she prefer sleep alone, another dissapointed night with her I start to lose interest with her ,

her best lover will come back tomorrow (the phone)

Agree, I find her a bit strange, it's like she doesnt know what she want. If she doesnt want to sleep with him dont invite him over.

• Like 1