R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread April #2 / May #1

Now that's how cleaning should be done,dam what an beautiful sight😍.So Nice to see an roommates house with life in it😆.My fav is Mara but Kristy isn't far.Others will have their favs also.Very nice.

• Like 2

Seems rlc is trying an new aprouche(or could be residents ideia),i notice that some time ago,for exemple Nelly started looking directly to cams,Chloe the same,kitty does it also,and now we have this four(k&M&A&R)looking directly to cams,would say even posing directly to cam(look the preview thumbs)in balcony,have an feeling we gona have even more "lovers" for this residents.Personaly i will always like some of them but never pass to personal feelings or "family" feelings.They are just residents,persons of an cam site that i like to watch some and others don't.But i can see watch rlc is doing were.Anotehr change is some specific cam placement..more close views of beds,and one or other detail.

41 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems rlc is trying an new aprouche(or could be residents ideia),i notice that some time ago,for exemple Nelly started looking directly to cams,Chloe the same,kitty does it also,and now we have this four(k&M&A&R)looking directly to cams,would say even posing directly to cam(look the preview thumbs)in balcony,have an feeling we gona have even more "lovers" for this residents.Personaly i will always like some of them but never pass to personal feelings or "family" feelings.They are just residents,persons of an cam site that i like to watch some and others don't.But i can see watch rlc is doing were.Anotehr change is some specific cam placement..more close views of beds,and one or other detail.

I think they were pretending to look at the cam, Ze...I think they'd set their phone alongside it so it looked like that's what they were doing. Either way, I really enjoyed watching them...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Rosalie dont like the bird cam... :biggrin:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/18_10?ts=1557268330&from=share

but i love how Chloe(for me the best) but also Kitty(2nd),Eva,Leora and Nelly play with RLC cameras

Aside

There is only one girl that i dont like to see who playing with cameras,its Emily,but i want to be honest,Emily is for me one of the worst RLC tenant of all time,maybe the worst

Aside II

I totally agree with you,Spicy Boy,KMAR dont play with RLC cameras...

No No No... :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think they were pretending to look at the cam, Ze...I think they'd set their phone alongside it so it looked like that's what they were doing. Either way, I really enjoyed watching them...

Nop,Nelly,kitty and more look "discreetly" to cams during specialy bates..kitty even smiles to cam.And westerday this four girls all discreetly looked to cam,any doubts that they did that you just need to look to preview thumbs pic or watch replay..all four posing in same spot to the balcony cam.PS..i didn't sayed it was an bad thing,Personaly i enjoy when they more or less discreetly look to "us".

7 hours ago, zzakary said:

Rosalie dont like the bird cam... :biggrin:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/18_10?ts=1557268330&from=share

but i love how Chloe(for me the best) but also Kitty(2nd),Eva,Leora and Nelly play with RLC cameras

Aside

There is only one girl that i dont like to see who playing with cameras,its Emily,but i want to be honest,Emily is for me one of the worst RLC tenant of all time,maybe the worst

Aside II

I totally agree with you,Spicy Boy,KMAR dont play with RLC cameras...

No No No... :biggrin:

Indeed,but it's first time i see Kristy and also Mara,Alana and Rosa doing it,and all at same time,of course the balcony cleaning  was planied stuff,hot and sexy but planied.Personaly hope they do more stuff like it.Chloe started recently with the "look to cam tactic",one of the last times she was having sex she looked directly to cam and bite her lips,and of course in bathroom during bates she does it a lot,kitty..does it forever(thank god hehe)She bates and during it gives an naught smile to cam(specialy when she ends),Nelly..started doing TNT type of things more usualy strangely or not sinse she visited masha.Would say a lot of things we see in cams isn't just pure coincidence or ingenuity.

• Like 1