R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread April #2 / May #1

1 hour ago, firewall said:

game over, alana back in her bed she prefer sleep alone, another dissapointed night with her I start to lose interest with her ,

her best lover will come back tomorrow (the phone)

She just repeated the same "ritual" with the dude..they are some time in kitchen,livingroom then they go out for five minutes..more time in kitchen..they go out..more...they go out..Seems She watched to much the Barca houses.Personaly not desapointed with her..because don't expect anything special from her,her and Rosa also.

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

Agree, I find her a bit strange, it's like she doesnt know what she want. If she doesnt want to sleep with him dont invite him over.

so what you're saying is, if a girl invites a guy over (which i'm sure you know this for a fact) she should automatically fuck him??

5 hours ago, Fagen said:

Agree, I find her a bit strange, it's like she doesnt know what she want. If she doesnt want to sleep with him dont invite him over.

Is RLC suppose to be her life to live the way she wants to live it, or her life the way you expect her to live it? I thought RLC viewers were suppose to be observers of peoples' lives, not directors of their lives.

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so what you're saying is, if a girl invites a guy over (which i'm sure you know this for a fact) she should automatically fuck him??

Not saying she should fuck him but c'mon if he is her bf and she is not letting him sleep with her in her bed but send him to the couch? What kind of relationship is that lol.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Is RLC suppose to be her life to live the way she wants to live it, or her life the way you expect her to live it? I thought RLC viewers were suppose to be observers of peoples' lives, not directors of their lives.

Of course she can do as she wants, just found it a bit cold to send him to sleep on the couch instead of with her in her bed. Unless he is just a friend and not her bf. Or maybe she found him to drunk I dunno 🙂

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Not saying she should fuck him but c'mon if he is her bf and she is not letting him sleep with her in her bed but send him to the couch? What kind of relationship is that lol.

Maybe he Snores.  :biggrin:

In my opinion, Alana needs an emotional connection.

She likes his body type but he seems 2 bricks short of a full load or his elevator is stuck between floors or both.

Which doesn't bode well for anything substantial for them. It's not serious for her, you can tell. 

Alana poor girl is not as strong as Mara or Kristy. They are better in trying to create a life with BF's, sex or not, success or not. I think Alana is so weak, it ruins her possibilities to get a good piece of life. The self confidence is not high enough. Just an opinion.

3 hours ago, northguy said:

Alana poor girl is not as strong as Mara or Kristy. They are better in trying to create a life with BF's, sex or not, success or not. I think Alana is so weak, it ruins her possibilities to get a good piece of life. The self confidence is not high enough. Just an opinion.

alana is a little bit immature on my eyes